Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

What is CJ's next milestone?

Setting objectives for the Goat  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What should be CJ's next milestone, numberwise?

• Some other meaningful number

I thought that with the recent flood of post whorism celebration (millennium club, bi-mi, quad-mi, and only God knows what silly worshiping of round figures...), it was time to make a difference in celebrations of quantity achievement. I thought that a derivative of the number of the beast (666) fir quite well the beloved leader of this forum. What do YOU think? Should we put a jewel on top of the crown of the King of EEEEviiilest cliffhangers?

ACK! Bondwriter!!! You seek to tarnish my precious reputation as a quiet and shy forum lurker?!?!?! For Shame!!

I thought I was only reinforcing the stereotype about goats and the devil. Everyone knows about your shyness, and your lurkinghood, not to worry.

100% for 6,666 at this time, by the way.

Not anymore,, I don't mind 6,666 being a milestone,, but the hexa-millennium should also be a milestone,, it's important

B) .......Agreed treat the 6,000th post as a milestone, the 6,666 as confirmation of the goats status! :evil:

ahem 1,500!

Edited by Benji
ACK! Bondwriter!!! You seek to tarnish my precious reputation as a quiet and shy forum lurker?!?!?! For Shame!!

BTW, hmmm, I think we already had a 6666 around here. Ahh, it's the number of the FTL thread.

:)

SHY? HAHAHAHAHAHA!

That is all =P

• Site Administrator

I voted for 6000 (and I prefer to call say it'll put him in the sext-millennium club, rather than hexa-millennium), because the vote was for his NEXT milestone.

He'll get a congratulatory thread in the Lounge for that one, but I think we should have a special thread for his 6666th post here in his own forum. It makes it that much more special :)

There seems to be a tie. Quick, somebody close the poll! With a tie, it WILL be both. :D

I just broke the tie in favour of 6,000. I'm just a bit superstitious about such things...

I voted for 6000 (and I prefer to call say it'll put him in the sext-millennium club, rather than hexa-millennium), because the vote was for his NEXT milestone.

He'll get a congratulatory thread in the Lounge for that one, but I think we should have a special thread for his 6666th post here in his own forum. It makes it that much more special :)

This makes sense to me :)

I know that my personal major milestone will be 4,444 (if I get there), because 4 is my favourite number, so 4,444 shall be quite nice and lucky indeed! :D Also, assuming Graeme and Myr stay ahead of me until then and no one **looks suspiciously at Beasty** passes me, I'll be the 4th most prolific poster :D

...unfortunately it's not looking good for Myr staying ahead me :unsure:

-Kevin

I just broke the tie in favour of 6,000. I'm just a bit superstitious about such things...

This makes sense to me :)

I know that my personal major milestone will be 4,444 (if I get there), because 4 is my favourite number, so 4,444 shall be quite nice and lucky indeed! :D Also, assuming Graeme and Myr stay ahead of me until then and no one **looks suspiciously at Beasty** passes me, I'll be the 4th most prolific poster :D

...unfortunately it's not looking good for Myr staying ahead me :unsure:

-Kevin

BK definitely has his eye on the tri-mi's. I can't think of anyone else who could ever stand in your way. 0:) I have heard that someone actually has a higher post per day average than the goat though. I wonder who that could be. :o

like a certain Tiger... :whistle:0:)

What makes you think I would ever join the quadmillenium club, especially in my first or second year on GA? :o

B) .........Like two certain Posters!!

Well, BK would certainly fit into that category. I am only 19 on the list. I'm still not a postwhore. :lol:

What makes you think I would ever join the quadmillenium club, especially in my first or second year on GA? :o

Well, BK would certainly fit into that category. I am only 19 on the list. I'm still not a postwhore. :lol:

B) ...........At 9.83 post a day, you deny what!!! :P

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..