I NEED more of this Story!

DK...you have excellent taste...I agree with you.....I hope Matt gets some time from his 24 college credit semester to get inspired and rest....so he gets inspired and a "Research Partner" to inspire him...now who wouldn't love that? I sure would!

As Matt would say "YUMMMY!"

Michael

I really like this story!! I can see some totally awesome plot twists in the works.

I hope the very best for Matt, It has been along time since I was in school, but I do remember how trying it can be.

Thanks for your talent and hard work Matt, I'll be patient and keep waiting for the next installment.

Mike Jay

• 2 months later...
all of matt's stories are awesome!!!  cant wait for more. :great:

Jon, I agree:)

Matt sent a post back a week or 2 ago..he has started a new job, broke his nose, may or may not have ended a relationship with his BF who is now at Oxford and told Matt he doesn't do long distance relationships...but Matt has a sexy Gay neighbor with fun benefits and is enjoying his new apartment....um, well with the neighbor too..hmm..I wonder how much 'research' Matt is doing...and where do I get a sexy Gay neighbor....waiting for some new ones to move next door in the townhouse complex I am in (the last two were a couple....)

Dear Betty, send a single Gay hottie....or someone similar to one of Matt's hotties in his stories....

where is a research partner when you need one....oh well, time to reread Matt's stories:)

Michael

• 10 months later...