100 Flash Stories by Rose Stailo

This is an ongoing collection of 100 short, sweet and beautiful flash stories by Rose. At the moment, there are two for your reading pleasure, but more are in the pipeline.

A must read!!

:)

BeaStKid :devil:

Thank you, BK. I must tell you that there is going to be 1 to 5 flash stories every few days. I thank all those who read and review and hope that I can continue to bring these to you.

Black Velvet

Nice, simple and an interesting piece. :)

Betrayal

Simple, yet heavy. It has always made me wonder that how one can put in so many emotions in such a short piece. :D

I LOVE FLASH!! ;):wub:

You're a fast little beastie, aren't you? Geeze.

Anyways, think you very much dear. I'm glad that you liked them. Right now, I'm driving Jason up the wall with cliffies in my new story which I have yet to post. *cackles*

You're a fast little beastie, aren't you? Geeze.

Anyways, think you very much dear. I'm glad that you liked them. Right now, I'm driving Jason up the wall with cliffies in my new story which I have yet to post. *cackles*

Am I?...As I said...I love flash! :P

Talk about tease!!

Am I?...As I said...I love flash! :P

Talk about tease!!

Who? Me? No, no. It's not my fault that I have Jason wanting to figure out how to outlaw cliffies. It's my muses fault....

Anyways, you are. But again, thank you so much for your reviews. They make me happy.

Who? Me? No, no. It's not my fault that I have Jason wanting to figure out how to outlaw cliffies. It's my muses fault....

Anyways, you are. But again, thank you so much for your reviews. They make me happy.

:lol:kiss.gif

:hug: Now, I'm trying to conteplate which one I wanna write next. You have any ideas?

Personally, I love reading flash fiction a heck of a lot more than writing it. Yours is great by the way.

...and now I have a sudden craving for huge fluffy marshmellows. If you'll excuse me...

Good luck with the rest :wub:

Personally, I love reading flash fiction a heck of a lot more than writing it. Yours is great by the way.

...and now I have a sudden craving for huge fluffy marshmellows. If you'll excuse me...

Good luck with the rest :wub:

Aw! Thank you so much. :hug: I'm going to have fun with the next few. *cackles*

Any topic would do.... what about getting caught :whistle:;)

I'm doing Blood and Sex. I blame some of the threads...

w00t! That's great!

*stalks Rose* :P

w00t! I have a good stalker!

Anyways, just a few more hours, I hope. I'll be finishing the second chapter sometime soon and then, I'll be writing four more of the word prompts to make up for the past couple of days. Hope everyone enjoys them.

Father

Awwww...This one is so beautiful and poignant...Great! I wish....

Beauty

This could apply to so many things...and the way you left it to the reader's imaginistion to interpret wha the narrator is talking about, is beautiful in its own right.

Contempt

though not for the husband, but I surely have felt this feeling for somone...lol...I pity the husband's situation, though.. :lol:

Peace

Yes I do! *bonces up and down* I have done so far too many times and after reading it, have done it again... :) thanks

:worship:

BeaStKid

Father

Beauty

This could apply to so many things...and the way you left it to the reader's imaginistion to interpret wha the narrator is talking about, is beautiful in its own right.

Contempt

though not for the husband, but I surely have felt this feeling for somone...lol...I pity the husband's situation, though.. :lol:

Peace

Yes I do! *bonces up and down* I have done so far too many times and after reading it, have done it again... :) thanks

:worship:

BeaStKid

I'm glad that you liked it so much. ^_^ I just sat down, put on my headphones and growled until I got them the way I wanted. Peace came the easiest out of all of them. :hug: Thank you for the review.

• 2 years later...

Just moving my reviews over. Yes...there are a lot. Remember, Reviews are in Bold and my answers are in Italics. Thank you.

yay i can write a review finally now that the stupid security numbers that didn't work stopped. i really like these flash stories, they're like fleeting emotions.. you capture them so well..

*chokes on her soda* Yes, yes, well, I think that works nicely, huh? But I'm glad that you like them. I try hard to get them right. They help with the writers block.

Yes I do! *bonces up and down* I have done so far too many times and after reading it, have done it again... :) thanksAuthor's Response: *snickers* So sweet. Anyways, I'm just going to say it all in one sweep. Thank you for the reviews dear.

though not for the husband, but I surely have felt this feeling for somone...lol...I pity the husband's situation, though..lmao

This one is nicely done.. dark..but nicely done.. :)

Thank you. I know it's dark, but that's the way I see rape as. Like I said, some are sad, some are dark and some are happy.

I liked the questioning technique and how it was maintained throughout. Since each entry is so short, I'll mention others in this review as well: the "twist" at the end of "contempt" was a good touch; I liked the atmosphere in "father", and I think you conveyed a sense of wonder and peace in "beauty." Nicely done.

Thank you. I don't mind you doing it this way actually. Anyways, I'm glad that I got them just the right way. And contempt was an interesting one. I ended up writing that one three different times before getting that one. Yeah...Again, thank you for the review. It's always lovely to hear what others think.

OMG! That evoked some memories in me....Sigh!I shouldn't have read now...I was feeling a bit low, and this made me go even lower.Its a good piece, though. Just my mood that's wrong..

*hugs* I'm sorry that I made you think sad thoughts, but I'm glad you could enjoy it still.

Whoa! Wait a sec...*reads again* Damn! This one is heavy. Simple, yet heavy. Nice one...

I made you read it again? Just to make sure you read it right the first time? Yay me!! Anyways, thank you for the review.

Lol...Simple...yeah...real simple... Nice, simple and a good read...

I know. I was reading a story and this struck me between the eyes to write.

This is good. Nice imagery.

Thank you. Didn't quite turn out the way I wanted, but thank you.

As I said, this is a great piece. Very evocative. Beautiful writing and nice (though dark) imagery.

Thank you very much. I was hoping that it would be dark, since I was contiplating my darker thoughts.