Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Let the Music Play: Chapter 32

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must have missed something. Poor Vlad is on a suicide mission. I'd rather see The Scar die. <_<

B) .......Perhaps Scar will ultimately ride his bomb down to earth from a plane trip with Brandon and friends....courtesy of an Eric prank......wait that sounds familar??

B) ................I somehow doubt "Scar" could be turned into a hero

Yeah, he's more like the preacher and the sheriff. If anyone is going to turn into a hero, it will be The Scar's son. Does anyone see a pattern here?

Yeah, he's more like the preacher and the sheriff. If anyone is going to turn into a hero, it will be The Scar's son. Does anyone see a pattern here?

B) ........Yeah! I can see that coming, good 'ole quiet Lump to the rescue, but what does he know??

B) ........Yeah! I can see that coming, good 'ole quiet Lump to the rescue, but what does he know??

Lord Goatamort has yet to reveal such information. It's seems that the Dark Lords love to keep us on the edge of our seats. :P

Lord Goatamort has yet to reveal such information. It's seems that the Dark Lords love to keep us on the edge of our seats. :P

B) .........So far all we know about Lump is he is a druggie induced homophobic ex-singer of a band.

B) .........So far all we know about Lump is he is a druggie induced homophobic ex-singer of a band.

Maybe he's one of those self-hating type homosexuals. That would be a good twist. :D

Maybe he's one of those self-hating type homosexuals. That would be a good twist. :D

B) ....That would be one hell of a twist........Shadowgd could pull it off..but I doubt the Goat would go there.

B) ....That would be one hell of a twist........Shadowgd could pull it off..but I doubt the Goat would go there.

They're both rather evil, especially with their cliffhangers, or should I say shadowhangers and goathangers? :P

I've got a question; How did Eric's prank on Brandon and Chase come across? Did anyone wonder just who was sneaking up on them, or what was happening when Brandon felt the first cold stab? This came right after Jerry was last seen strolling around, fingering the knife in his pocket.

I've got a question; How did Eric's prank on Brandon and Chase come across? Did anyone wonder just who was sneaking up on them, or what was happening when Brandon felt the first cold stab? This came right after Jerry was last seen strolling around, fingering the knife in his pocket.

To be completely honest, I never even made the connection with Jerry in that scene, I guess I just took for granted it would have been Eric. Now that you point the wording out, well i could see how it could be read in another fashion, yet, I dunno, the story-line just didn't feel "tense", to me, at the moment.

B) .......I didn't think much about it as J/S is always fingering that blade.....besides who else would creep up on Chase & Brandon in their own room. And there was no interlude music warning us. :o

Edited by Benji
To be completely honest, I never even made the connection with Jerry in that scene, I guess I just took for granted it would have been Eric. Now that you point the wording out, well i could see how it could be read in another fashion, yet, I dunno, the story-line just didn't feel "tense", to me, at the moment.

It may be foreshadowing. That could definitely be terrible. I don't want Brandon and Chase to die. That would make me very sad indeed. :(

Kindly ignore The Goat. He's just trying to throw us off balance. :P

J/S has already made it clear he intends to take over Paraguay by bribing everyone in sight with the billions he intends to acquire via his bomb(s).

The more I think about it though, these bombs are big and have no means of delivery other than ship and truck. How would selling them to a rogue nation serve any useful purpose?

Also there are only two bombs and he intends to use one of them for some sort of demonstration. Both bombs will be in the US.

So, he sets off one bomb as a demonstration of his realistic danger to others. The other bomb would be planted somewhere and offered for sale to the US for billions of dollars. The US would gladly pay the money for no other reason than to avoid the political instability that would result from both such a threat and the actual use of the second bomb in a densely populated area.

J/S then "retires" to Paraguay and buys off the government with a portion of the billions of US dollars he got from the US itself.

Meanwhile, why is there any need to kill anyone at all? At this point nobody involved poses any sort of threat. Even Vlad, the guy with the knowledge to build a bomb, won't have the resources he needs to build another bomb.

As for J/S constantly thinking about killing people. I think he's just gotten so paranoid at this point that killing to protect his project is the first thing that comes to his mind. I offer as evidence the needless killing of the road manager. J/S would have been well within his rights to demand that the road manager get the heck out of J/S's trucks.

Edited by GaryInMiami

J/S has already made it clear he intends to take over Paraguay by bribing everyone in sight with the billions he intends to acquire via his bomb(s).

The more I think about it though, these bombs are big and have no means of delivery other than ship and truck. How would selling them to a rogue nation serve any useful purpose?

Also there are only two bombs and he intends to use one of them for some sort of demonstration. Both bombs will be in the US.

So, he sets off one bomb as a demonstration of his realistic danger to others. The other bomb would be planted somewhere and offered for sale to the US for billions of dollars. The US would gladly pay the money for no other reason than to avoid the political instability that would result from both such a threat and the actual use of the second bomb in a densely populated area.

J/S then "retires" to Paraguay and buys off the government with a portion of the billions of US dollars he got from the US itself.

Meanwhile, why is there any need to kill anyone at all? At this point nobody involved poses any sort of threat. Even Vlad, the guy with the knowledge to build a bomb, won't have the resources he needs to build another bomb.

As for J/S constantly thinking about killing people. I think he's just gotten so paranoid at this point that killing to protect his project is the first thing that comes to his mind. I offer as evidence the needless killing of the road manager. J/S would have been well within his rights to demand that the road manager get the heck out of J/S's trucks.

B) ..........It would appear that the Scar is his own worst enemy, by killing people he is unwittingly leaving a trail back to himself. Eric must help him relax!! Tequila anyone!!

Actually I did think that. Well not exactly, I was still thinking it was Eric for the most part, but I did realize what you were likely doing with the way you set it up, and there was a big doubt in my mind. Especially with the whole "cold stab" and involuntarily hugging Chase thing. Which Ironically would actually suck a bit for Chase if they were attacked. I mean here his boyfriend is with a knife in his back and he's hanging on to Chase preventing him from getting away!

"I'll hold him while you stab him, Jerry!" :lol:

**note to self if you get murdered by someone try not to facilitate the murder of loved ones at the same time** :boy:

Good chapter, CJ! Very ominous :)

Take care all,

Kevin

What if he's holding on in an attempt to protect Chase? Sort of like someone falling on a grenade to prevent others from being killed? Or someone who willingly stands in front of someone to prevent that person from being killed. Case in point the Secret Service agent who knowingly put his own life at risk by spreading himself as wide as possible in front of then President Regan to protect the president from being further injured by Hinckley.

• Site Administrator
B) ............Well he does have two viable working bombs, unless Vlad did something to make them inept.

I believe he's going to use the first bomb to capture Paraguay and then use the country's resources to destabilize the region...He's already mentioned that...

The second bomb would be used against US, as a credible deterrent from any action taken against the 'new' Paraguayan Govt.

:)

BeaStKid

Actually from the prologue:

His task for the evening done, the clean-shaven, aging man closed the lid of the washing-machine sized bomb case, leaving the remaining assembly work for another, more rested technician. Checking his Geiger counter, the man breathed a faint sigh of relief as he stepped back from the assembly area, wondering with a faint vestige of curiosity what use would be made of this device, and the two others just like it.

There is in fact 3 bombs.

I believe that there has been other indications that J/S plans on detonating one in Australia (How's the bomb shelter coming along Graeme :P ?). He will only do this when the two that are safely secured where he wants them. If it is the US or elsewhere, CJ hasn't really said. If he can move around speakers easily, maybe they will be re routed elsewhere, but I have a feeling it would be the US.

If I was a gambling man, I would say that once the bombs are in the US, he would detonate the one still in Australia, appear on TV ,somewhat like Dr.Evil in Austin Powers and demand ONE MILLION DOLLARS :P , or maybe a buck or two more with the fact that he has proven he has one device, and there are more (remember the decoys?), and they are planted in the US.

By holding the US ransom for the location of the bombs, he will have a sizable income to bribe the Peruvian Generals into a coup d etat, with him as the new leader. He also may take the political and military unrest of the area to seize Argentina and Brazil :o .

The last point I have is that a few have mentioned that J/S may need to get rid of the guys if the bombs are discovered by customs or whomever. Unfortunately, the bombs have been rigged that if the cases are opened, they will explode.

I imagine if a customs agent is opening up one of them, him, his co workers, the entire dock area, and the entire city around will be completely destroyed, and nobody will ever know who shipped the bombs in what container, from where or to whom. I don't think the boys would be any help if they were in LA, where I imagine the bombs will have to clear customs, they will be vaporized as well.

Oh well, we will have to wait to see :lol: .

Steve

Edited by wildone
Actually from the prologue:

There is in fact 3 bombs.

I believe that there has been other indications that J/S plans on detonating one in Australia (How's the bomb shelter coming along Graeme :P ?). He will only do this when the two that are safely secured where he wants them. If it is the US or elsewhere, CJ hasn't really said. If he can move around speakers easily, maybe they will be re routed elsewhere, but I have a feeling it would be the US.

If I was a gambling man, I would say that once the bombs are in the US, he would detonate the one still in Australia, appear on TV ,somewhat like Dr.Evil in Austin Powers and demand ONE MILLION DOLLARS :P , or maybe a buck or two more with the fact that he has proven he has one device, and there are more (remember the decoys?), and they are planted in the US.

By holding the US ransom for the location of the bombs, he will have a sizable income to bribe the Peruvian Generals into a coup d etat, with him as the new leader. He also may take the political and military unrest of the area to seize Argentina and Brazil :o .

The last point I have is that a few have mentioned that J/S may need to get rid of the guys if the bombs are discovered by customs or whomever. Unfortunately, the bombs have been rigged that if the cases are opened, they will explode.

I imagine if a customs agent is opening up one of them, him, his co workers, the entire dock area, and the entire city around will be completely destroyed, and nobody will ever know who shipped the bombs in what container, from where or to whom. I don't think the boys would be any help if they were in LA, where I imagine the bombs will have to clear customs, they will be vaporized as well.

Oh well, we will have to wait to see :lol: .

Steve

Wow Steve, you're a thread kill man....

Other then that, interesting theory; especially in concerns with the coupe d'etat of the foreign government. I wonder how much of Jerry's plans will pan out, or if he will be caught before hand. :unsure: suddenly I have a very unsettling feeling everytime Jerry is in the vicinity of the band.

Wow Steve, you're a thread kill man....

Other then that, interesting theory; especially in concerns with the coupe d'etat of the foreign government. I wonder how much of Jerry's plans will pan out, or if he will be caught before hand. :unsure: suddenly I have a very unsettling feeling everytime Jerry is in the vicinity of the band.

I just know he's going to do something bad to Eric. We must have SPiCE on alert in the coming chapters. Lord Goatamort is going to do something dastardly to him. :ph34r:

Maybe this bird should be heading to California to keep an eye on J/S and Eric and have these talons of steel ready for use.

B) ......Well make sure you go by route of Arizonia, you will probably see a mountain goat on the side of a cliff.

B) ......Well make sure you go by route of Arizonia, you will probably see a mountain goat on the side of a cliff.

There's no doubt about that. He also has laser beam eyes. Be careful, Jan. :o

• Site Moderator
There's no doubt about that. He also has laser beam eyes. Be careful, Jan. :o

Agreed, the last time I had my talons in him, he nearly got my tail feathers.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..