Please allow me to introduce myself

Azure Dragon

..Well that's what I tell people. Name's Brad, and I've been lurking here forever and figured I'm pop out of the shadows for once. Most of my writing influences come from comic books and tabletop roleplaying, so my stories tend to have a supernatural twist yet I avoid making them extremely angsty. One quirk I have though is that I don't like to post stories one chapter at a time. I have a habit of changing my mind on key details later on, which means I have to go back to earlier chapters to change things around. So I won't be posting stories as frequently, but when I do, you get the whole thing. B)

Don't be a stranger...

Edited by Azure Dragon

Welcome.jpg

It's great that you decided to come out of lurkerhood, Brad. I would surely love to read your stories when you do decide to post them...

Till then...kick back and relax...read a few stories...comment on them...participate in discussions that you like.... :)

but most important....have fun... ;)

BeaStKid :devil:

Thanx and...uh, sorry I didn't see the New Member thread before posting this lol.

I don't think that should be much of a difference...quite a few new members have skipped that thread recently.. :)

Welcome Brad! I lurked her for several months myself. It seems that once I started talking, I didn't shut up. I look forward to chatting with you in the future. :D

Welcome Brad! I lurked her for several months myself. It seems that once I started talking, I didn't shut up. I look forward to chatting with you in the future. :D

Truer words were never spoken.

Welcome Brad. Actually welcome again since we already have conversed in other threads. wave.gif

One of our hosted authors, Jack Scribe, follows the same routine you do when it comes to writing stories. He writes the entire thing first so he has the liberty of changing things as needed. Once the story is complete, beta-read and edited he's then able to publish chapters on a regular basis. I look forward to reading what you write.

Edited by GaryInMiami

What's your favorite kind of food? hungry.gif

It sounds like you want him to go to your house. You are bad, very bad.

Brad, be careful. Gary likes to get fresh for some reason. :lol:

Welcome to the Forums, its nice to see lurkers stepping away from lurking. Equally nice to see that you'll also, possibly one day post your work here. :)

Anyway, have fun!

It sounds like you want him to go to your house. You are bad, very bad.

Brad, be careful. Gary likes to get fresh for some reason. :lol:

Sheesh. You're worse than a stalker. All I did was ask Brad what his favorite kind of food was and you go and make all kinds of assumptions. Although if he offers to come to my house I'd be an idiot to refuse him, right?

Sheesh. You're worse than a stalker. All I did was ask Brad what his favorite kind of food was and you go and make all kinds of assumptions. Although if he offers to come to my house I'd be an idiot to refuse him, right?

Well, I would put out for some really good Vietnamese right now...

Well, I would put out for some really good Vietnamese right now...

I only know one Vietnamese guy and he's always very naughty. Sorry I can't help you out Brad. :P

Welcome Azure Dragon, enjoy your stay and hope you'll stay and read all of our stuff ( the anthologies are coming out in a few days... theme living in shadows... and my first one is there lol) and write your own as well if you want

have fun first though!!

jason aka Moonwolf

I think he meant food, Gary.

Brad, shall I smack him? ^_^

Tsk. Tsk. Such disrespect from a child!

I misunderstood you Brad. No problem. We've got several excellent Vietnamese restaurants here. And despite what Tim might tell you about me you don't have to put out to get some good food. I wish it were really possible to take you out for a nice dinner and some intelligent conversation. If you're ever gonna be in Miami let me know please.

How did my polite invitation to make yourself at home get so twisted? :P . Y'all are naughty.

It's all Tim's fault as usual. Of course he'll claim to be sweet and innocent, but we know better, don't we? ;)