Don't Judge Meeee! :P

Razor

34 members have voted

1. 1. What is the shortest time you've known someone before having sex with them?

• 1-3 hours
    • >3-6 hours
    • >6-12 hours
    • >12-24 hours
    • 1-5 days
    • 6 days to 2 weeks
    • Other (explain)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need a 0-1 hour choice. I replied to an ad on craigslist. The guy called me. I expressed some reservations. He said he'd come over and if I didn't get a good vibe he'd leave immediately. Turned out he lived less than five minutes away from me. I got a good vibe, we had sex, then he left. The whole thing, from craigslist to the start of sex took much less than a hour. I've never done anything like that again. It was very atypical of me, but hey...I was very horny, so the smaller brain overruled the larger brain. ;)

You need a 0-1 hour choice. I replied to an ad on craigslist. The guy called me...........I was very horny, so the smaller brain overruled the larger brain. ;)

Same problem for me, I'm falling in the same class, but it was in a Sauna !

BTW, what's a craiglist ? I didnt find the translation in my English dictionnary :angry:

Craigslist is a fairly recent phenomenon that started in the bay area. Basically you list things for sale, or for 'dates' and hookup with others in the local area. They even have job searches and ads now (firm I worked for before used them to find job applicants). You can find almost anything on Craigslist, including tricks for the night.

Unit I was 20, 99% of the time I never knew the name of the person I was with for sex. Sometimes I didn't know what he looked like except for his equipment.

I'm a very lucky man I didn't HIV or some other disease....

I went with other. I really can't do that sex with strangers thing. I don't judge others for doing so. I'm just paranoid about STDs, and I at least have to be good friends with someone before I go there. :)

It was with my girlfriend, the first one. I had meet her during classes, read: bumped into her, getting coffee spilled onto my nice white shirt, which showed my color choices of undergarments that day, and ended up apologizing like a nut while holding my shirt away from my body. I knew her for three days before I went out on a date with her. It was that night. We were together for nearly a year before she moved back to her parents since her dad was getting sicker due to a massive heartattack that he had.

I've done the less than 3 hour thing before myself.

I'm kinda weird about sex, I'm comfortable doing it with people I haven't known very long, or people I'm dating. Anything in between is awkward for me, so really I'd have to know the person LESS than a day or two if I were going to have 'casual' sex with them otherwise the only sex I'd be having would be within a relationship, which would probably take a week or so minimum to establish, so yeah I'm unlikely to have sex with people I've known between 1-7 days.

Once I've entered the 'friend zone' with someone I'm just not going to mess around with them unless we decide to give an actual relationship a try.

Same problem for me, I'm falling in the same class, but it was in a Sauna !

BTW, what's a craiglist ? I didnt find the translation in my English dictionnary :angry:

Go to http://www.craigslist.org/about/sites.html and you'll be at the area selection page for Craig's List. Switzerland is listed.

It's fun to learn about something you didn't know about before, isn't it? :2thumbs:

Colin :thumbup:

Heh, broke my record the other day. Strangely enough, I was almost certain I'd regret it but now I'm just waiting to get a call from him so I can jump him again. First off, sweet baby zombie jesus on a pogostick, he was GOOD. As in, the best I have ever had, period. Second, all the really sweet things he said, he said after sex, and therefore it wasn't just to get me naked. Which of course would've been sort of a compliment in and of itself, lol.

So, in conclusion, five hours is plenty of time if the chemistry is just right. Even so, that's never happened before. No guy's ever clicked with me that well.

Question: what counts as sex?

Are we talking anal intercourse specifically?

Does oral count?

What about that thing where you lube up the area below your hole to your balls and then you slide back and forth along their, erhm, unit?

>__>

<__<

*runs and blushes*

Heh, broke my record the other day. Strangely enough, I was almost certain I'd regret it but now I'm just waiting to get a call from him so I can jump him again. First off, sweet baby zombie jesus on a pogostick, he was GOOD. As in, the best I have ever had, period. Second, all the really sweet things he said, he said after sex, and therefore it wasn't just to get me naked. Which of course would've been sort of a compliment in and of itself, lol.

So, in conclusion, five hours is plenty of time if the chemistry is just right. Even so, that's never happened before. No guy's ever clicked with me that well.

LOL, well good for you, Jamie! Just play safe, okay ;):hug:

Personally, I don't think I've ever 'regretted' it. It's probably because I've always stayed true to my 'sexual ethics' (only safe sex and no cheating), because I'm sure I'd regret it immensely if that weren't the case. I think the most important thing is to make good decisions about what you want and what is important to you and then uphold that.

I hope things work out well with this guy! (rather that's an eventual relationship, or just lots more fun :boy: )

Question: what counts as sex?

I think that's up to you to define.

Do you consider your activity sex?

~giggles~ Okay, I think any contact resulting in climax counts. How about that?

That's sort of like a definition that my friend uses, 'anything which might reasonably result in orgasm'.

What I personally define as sex varies. I always consider anal 'sex', but everything else is up for grabs.

What about that thing where you lube up the area below your hole to your balls and then you slide back and forth along their, erhm, unit?

FYI, I think what you're referring to is properly (or improperly perhaps) called the Princeton F***

Edited by AFriendlyFace

Hmm.. Im the only one that put 6-12 hrs.. since that was the minimum after spending most of the day with a particular someone.. Otherwise it would be 1-5 days

Go to http://www.craigslist.org/about/sites.html and you'll be at the area selection page for Craig's List. Switzerland is listed.

It's fun to learn about something you didn't know about before, isn't it? :2thumbs:

Colin :thumbup:

Thanks Colin, I tried the Swiss Craig's list. Yes it's fun ! :thumbup:

But for those who want to "immerge" in the local red lights districts, it could be more difficult, because almost all contacts are people from abroad, staying for short times in Switzerland. If anybody wants contact with locals, I have other adresses :P

BTW, when you get older, you will see that you never stop to learn about something you didn't know about before. That's the pleasure and the real meaning of life :rolleyes:

Old Bob

Craigslist is a fairly recent phenomenon that started in the bay area. Basically you list things for sale, or for 'dates' and hookup with others in the local area. They even have job searches and ads now (firm I worked for before used them to find job applicants). You can find almost anything on Craigslist, including tricks for the night.

Thanks Dan for your answer about Craigslist. Colin gave me a link and I checked the Swiss list :lol: . Internet is really a place where you can find the best ... and the worst !

About the other part of your post, I couldn't imagine a "short time contact" without condoms. This has nothing to do do with "luck"! It's just safe sex :D .

so, razor... what do you mean by "known"... met in person? talked over IM? might make a difference to some of us... 0:)

And "known" means from the time you both acknowledged each other's existence.

Off topic, but FYI, that's quite possibly the funniest thing I've ever read.

^_~

Definitely off topic, but I liked it, too! ^_^

Oh and razor, your definition of 'known' totally throws my vote out the window, but hey, it was fast for me! :P Met the guy on match.com, IM'ed one night and met for lunch the next day. I had to work that evening, but I so didn't want to go! After work, we IM'ed again and he came to meet me... 'nough said. so, less than 24 hrs, I guess. I still consider it sex on the first date, even though we were 'interrupted' when I went to work. 0:)

Don't get down on yourself Tim. Ultimately you've got to live with yourself and your morals. So whatever works best for you is what you should do. Don't let others be your guide as to what's right or wrong. :)