What do you like about being gay?

Straight people are boring...that's all I have to say, :P

Hehe, ok ok. What do I like about myself...no wait, what do I like about being Gay...hmmm. I really don't know, I just like it! Well, I couldn't imagine myself otherwise. I like the fact that I'm not comforming to something or that I'm not that stereotipical guy. It also kinda feel good to love another guy. I don't know but I've always thought that two guys in a relationship are equals and truly equals. Hehe, I don't know about that "opposite attracts" thing, but I feel that it's so much easier to relate to someone who thinks that same way you do (well, at least the sex part :P ) and that can go with you to the same restroom, hehe ok that has no relevance.

Being gay kinda gives you a culture or a place to fit in. If you're straight, you are left out in a vastness to find your place and hopefully find friends that are like you. I guess when you're gay, you know you have a place to go to to find friends and people alike. But, I'm still young and don't really know about life. The only thing I know is that my best friend who is gay is sooooooooooo much fun to be around with, lol.

• 3 weeks later...