Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Let the music play.

I really enjoyed both "For the Love" and "Let the Music Play". The second story was about a very real scenario we may all have to try to survive. The action was gripping. I learned a lot, which made me feel good. I thought the last chapter and the epilogue were a little too neat and the ressurection of Helen unbelieveable. I also wondered about an Osprey with a payload of 10000 pounds lifting a Suburban weighing 6000 pounds and four people plus junk in both vehicles at 10000 feet altitude. I do think Tom Clancy better watch out because your stories are better than his. Charles Lane

Edited by ret2ak
  • 3 weeks later...
CJ consistently writes moving and compelling stories (along with a few cliffhangers :P )!

Kevin! I though CJ never writes cliffies :P

CJ, save for a few coments i've made, I've kept kinda quiet in regards to how amazing LTMP was. It is one of the best stories I've read on here. You truely are an amazing author and one I'm always gonna be reading when you post.

My one goal is to become as good of an author as you one day.

Thanks for everything CJ!

~ Eric

PS: Quit making Erics seem like such party boys! We're not all like that 0:)

CJ, save for a few coments i've made, I've kept kinda quiet in regards to how amazing LTMP was. It is one of the best stories I've read on here. You truely are an amazing author and one I'm always gonna be reading when you post.

~ Eric

*snickers*

You know one my neighbors is an Eric... maybe when my parents go to Tennessee for a week without me I'll invite him over and introduce him to Jose Cuervo... for study of course!

I really enjoyed both "For the Love" and "Let the Music Play". The second story was about a very real scenario we may all have to try to survive. The action was gripping. I learned a lot, which made me feel good. I thought the last chapter and the epilogue were a little too neat and the ressurection of Helen unbelieveable. I also wondered about an Osprey with a payload of 10000 pounds lifting a Suburban weighing 6000 pounds and four people plus junk in both vehicles at 10000 feet altitude. I do think Tom Clancy better watch out because your stories are better than his. Charles Lane

Hi Charles!!

Thank you! LTMP was my first try at anything close to a technothriller, and I had a blast. :)

Good point on Helen; the type of wound was survivable, but, I didn't give enough detail to make it believable.

On the Osprey, though, I'll argue. :P The payload capacity is 10,000 pounds on a single cargo hook, 15,000 if using both in tandem. The only other payload was two guys (General Bradson and one investigator). :)

I think that's very well said, Charles!

I completely agree on all points!

CJ consistently writes moving and compelling stories (along with a few cliffhangers :P )!

Cliffhangers? Me?? :o

~ Eric

Wow... :*)

I'm still learning. All I can say is, never stop learning. :)

And you have to admit; the Eric in LTMP and Changing Lanes is nicer then the one in FTL, who had a few... rough edges. :)

*snickers*

You know one my neighbors is an Eric... maybe when my parents go to Tennessee for a week without me I'll invite him over and introduce him to Jose Cuervo... for study of course!

Ahhh, Tequila! :devil:

*snickers*

Yea of course ;)

And you have to admit; the Eric in LTMP and Changing Lanes is nicer then the one in FTL, who had a few... rough edges. :)

Oh he was, but I will admit that you still spilled a major secret in the Eric society, our one weakness (tequila!)

Ahhh, Tequila! :devil:

Oh yes, so many good memories (A)

I definitely like the Eric from LTMP and Changing Lanes much better than the spawn of Satan Eric from FTL. The newer Eric isn't a drug addict who likes to consort with the bad people. Both have a penchant for mischief. That seems to be the common theme with the two of them.

• Site Administrator

I'm shocked :o:o:o

All this negativity towards the unsung Hero of FTL. As CJ mentioned he had a few rough edges, but when it came to making the right decision, he proved his worth.

Keep up all this FTL Eric character assisnation, I will be forced to file a formal complaint against you all with SPICE :lol:

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..