[NickolasJames8] If By Chance Chapter 20-A By Nickolas James

What do the Taliban, a king sized bed that takes quarters, mirrors on the ceiling and a newly buffed tile floor have on common?

How would Gerald fight the outbreak of a bird flu pandemic in the Southeast corridor of the United States?

Why in the world would Dennis take a job as a rodeo clown in Western Canada?

Who in the hell is coming up with these stupid questions, anyway?

Travel down the road of enlightenment when you read

Chapter 20-A of If By Chance.

• Site Moderator

Personally, I think she's come to her sense's and that most of the problems have been caused by his dad. And being the loving wife and mother, she was caught in the middle.

Personally, I think she's come to her sense's and that most of the problems have been caused by his dad. And being the loving wife and mother, she was caught in the middle.

I agree that is likely. I keep forgetting there is much less misdirection here than in a goat story.

• Site Moderator
I agree that is likely. I keep forgetting there is much less misdirection here than in a goat story.

Actually, I think the goat was taking lessons from Nick on misdirection.

I like this chapter, Nick. The big day is at hand and Dennis meets some of Gerald's family. A bit of a cliffhanger.

My main concern is that the author puts his characters in danger. Which seems an obsession with the authors on this site (at least here there are no firearms -- yet.

As cold as the water was, it was exhilarating to be on the beach with the man I was about to marry, indulging in his sweet kisses as the waves crashed over our bodies over and over until finally, we were ready to go back to the hotel and break in our suite the right way.

If I'm not mistaken, this is February or March... In the Atlantic? So it's not flu we're talking about, but pneumonia!!!

I am glad that he got to meet a side of his family that see things as they are.

I am hoping his mom has seen the light and taken a stand to attend the wedding and renew her relationship with her son and soon to be son in law.

Bret

I am glad that he got to meet a side of his family that see things as they are.

I am hoping his mom has seen the light and taken a stand to attend the wedding and renew her relationship with her son and soon to be son in law.

Bret

But what if she gets drunk and punches the wedding singer??