Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Shadowgod's Motorcycle

I figured that I'd make this a separate thread, due to their being some unfathomable resistance to the idea that Shadowgod was the cause of Eric's interest in Motorcycles.

Here, I shall offer my proof, and decisively defeat all counter-claims! :2hands:

Totally :off:

Does anyone else wonder why the Goat fears being lambasted as the :king: King of Eeevil Cliffhangers :king: ?? Sure he says its my throne; he is only keeping it warm for me. However, he seems to wield its power with such ease and confidence. It's like he is a natural. yet to hide this fact he keeps kicking up dust with those hind legs of his, first it was that 26 was sooo Eevil, now with this motorcycle bit. Shady-1? Honestly, not a good choice of vanity plates, sounds too much like Eminem, sides all can you even get vanity plates for a motorcycle?

I'll have to look into that further.

Steve

But Your Shadowyness, I only endeavor to (literally) give the Devil is Due and see you honored for your prowess at the Evvvil Cliffhanger!

Oh.. Might I point out that there haven't even been any cliffhangers in Changing Lanes yet, though that's certainly not the case for Dreams and Clipped Wings? :P

And now we get the the real proof of the issue... Yes, Shady 1.

Here's the relevant passage from CL 3...

Two blocks later, a black-clad rider on a motorcycle whizzed by, cutting between the lanes of traffic to pull in front of Eric as they stopped at the next light. Eric glanced absently at the vanity license plate,

CJ does seem to have an innate desire to imitate Shadowgod, but at the same time his real intention is to take to a whole new level of evilness. Thus, CJ is the true king of evil cliffhangers and seems to have every intention of harming poor Eric. SPiCE members must not be fooled by CJ's doublespeak, for he is the deviously evil mutant goat. :ph34r:

CJ does seem to have an innate desire to imitate Shadowgod, but at the same time his real intention is to take to a whole new level of evilness. Thus, CJ is the true king of evil cliffhangers and seems to have every intention of harming poor Eric. SPiCE members must not be fooled by CJ's doublespeak, for he is the deviously evil mutant goat. :ph34r:

B) .........Well any goat that partakes in Tequila definitely can be classified as mutant, I doubt his Shadowyness can harm Eric in this adventure, although he has led Eric astray in riding a motorcycle. Another cliffhanger in the making should Eric suffer a collision not unlike LIS 26. It is definitely Steve's fault. ?Cody to the rescue?

Cj wouldn't mislead us here.. He provided proof..

Tsk tsk Steve... tsk tsk. :P

Thank you Krista!!! :worship:

:o Tiger!!!

Sweet, innocent me!?!?!?

How can I be the king of Evil Cliffhangers, when there haven't even been any in Changing Lanes?

As for Shadowgod.. Him riding his motorcycle in front of Eric was the cause of Eric deciding to get one... Now that was Evil of his

Shadowyness!

B) .........Well any goat that partakes in Tequila definitely can be classified as mutant, I doubt his Shadowyness can harm Eric in this adventure, although he has led Eric astray in riding a motorcycle. Another cliffhanger in the making should Eric suffer a collision not unlike LIS 26. It is definitely Steve's fault. ?Cody to the rescue?

Thank you Benji!!! :worship:

Yes, the Shady One (or,m as he says on his liscence plate, "Shady-1") did do that.. I'm not sure what he's planning for Eric next though.. I do hope it's nothing like LiS 26!

SPiCE needs to rally, and condemn the Shady One for luring Eric onto what Helen described as a Two Wheeled Death Machine!

So, whilst I'm away, could you all please make sure to blame Shadowgod for me? :)

Anyone else notice how he totally ignored the Cody bit?

WHo is really evil here? Keeping two star crossed lovers away from each other!

Evil goat EVIL!!!!!

Thank you Krista!!! :worship:

:o Tiger!!!

Sweet, innocent me!?!?!?

How can I be the king of Evil Cliffhangers, when there haven't even been any in Changing Lanes?

As for Shadowgod.. Him riding his motorcycle in front of Eric was the cause of Eric deciding to get one... Now that was Evil of his

Shadowyness!

Thank you Benji!!! :worship:

Yes, the Shady One (or,m as he says on his liscence plate, "Shady-1") did do that.. I'm not sure what he's planning for Eric next though.. I do hope it's nothing like LiS 26!

SPiCE needs to rally, and condemn the Shady One for luring Eric onto what Helen described as a Two Wheeled Death Machine!

So, whilst I'm away, could you all please make sure to blame Shadowgod for me? :)

• Site Administrator

How about we start a petition to ensure Shadowgod is never, ever given the title of 'King of the Evil Cliffhangers' ever again? CJ is keeping the title safe at the moment, so Shadowgod is unable to provide evil cliffhangers in his own story. 0:)

Anyone else notice how he totally ignored the Cody bit?

WHo is really evil here? Keeping two star crossed lovers away from each other!

Evil goat EVIL!!!!!

But, your Shadowyness, I can't mention what might happen... See the Echidna? See his spines? I fear the spines!

And notice how the Shady One didn't mention his own culpability in putting Eric in peril!??!

How about we start a petition to ensure Shadowgod is never, ever given the title of 'King of the Evil Cliffhangers' ever again? CJ is keeping the title safe at the moment, so Shadowgod is unable to provide evil cliffhangers in his own story. 0:)

ECHIDNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But, but, but, that's Shadowgod's title, and he wants it back!! I must, as a loyal fan of Shadowgod, endeavor to see that he gets it!

Also, I might point out that Shadowgod has had several cliffhangers in DnCW so far! Granted, non have risen to the dizzying, unequaled heights of LiS 26, but it's probably too early in the story for that.

Also, I have it on good advice that one reason for Shadowgod's lower than normal posting rate lately is he's still pining over the loss of his title. So, just in case I'm right, why don't we try giving it back to him?

CJ :)

• Site Administrator
But, but, but, that's Shadowgod's title, and he wants it back!! I must, as a loyal fan of Shadowgod, endeavor to see that he gets it!

Also, I might point out that Shadowgod has had several cliffhangers in DnCW so far! Granted, non have risen to the dizzying, unequaled heights of LiS 26, but it's probably too early in the story for that.

Also, I have it on good advice that one reason for Shadowgod's lower than normal posting rate lately is he's still pining over the loss of his title. So, just in case I'm right, why don't we try giving it back to him?

CJ :)

But think of the damage he could do if he got it? Cody might get into serious trouble... No, I think the title has to stay with CJ. For Cody's sake.

• Site Moderator

It's not too early to start the campaign. The Readers Choice Awards aren't that far off now.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..