Guest Alekzandar

:2thumbs: I just wanted to say that I absolutely loved "A Vulcan's Love." It was as riveting a story as I have ever read. As a Trekkie I am fascinated with all things Star Trek and have been disappointed with the lack of any alternative lifestyles in the many genres. I am so looking forward to any other stories in this series. Keep up the awesome work!:worship:

:2thumbs: I just wanted to say that I absolutely loved "A Vulcan's Love." It was as riveting a story as I have ever read. As a Trekkie I am fascinated with all things Star Trek and have been disappointed with the lack of any alternative lifestyles in the many genres. I am so looking forward to any other stories in this series. Keep up the awesome work!:worship:

Hi Alekzandar, Welcome to the forums! :2thumbs: I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Thank you for your kind words, I'm pleased you enjoyed reading the story.biggrin.gif

I know what you mean, while there's LOADS of kirk/spock slash and perhaps a few others, there's very little in terms of original Star Trek stories with gay themes. That's partly why I wrote AVL, to help fill a void. :P

There's lots to come in this series, so much that I made an entire blog post about it here. Hopefully that'll give you an idea of what to expect, (if you haven't already visited the link!) B)

Take care and don't be a stranger!

Emulated

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Alekzandar

Thanks, I do enjoy it here. I have always loved reading, especially Star Trek, and found (sorry if this sounds corny) contentment in reading AVL.

I will patiently await the next part of the series.

Alekz

Thanks, I do enjoy it here. I have always loved reading, especially Star Trek, and found (sorry if this sounds corny) contentment in reading AVL.

I will patiently await the next part of the series.

Alekz

No problem. Hehe, doesn't sound corny at all, I'm pleased you found contentment in the story.

I'm coming up with more and more great ideas for the sequel series all the time. But I'll tell you one thing, it's gonna be goooood! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif (At least I hope! tongue.gif )