Harry Potter Sure Has Grown Up!

LittleBuddhaTW

For any of you who haven't heard about the recent article on Daniel Radcliffe in "Details" magazine (including his confessions of losing his virginity at age 16 to an "older woman" and his desire to play a drag queen), here is the link:

http://men.style.com/details/blogs/thegada...cliff.html#more

He'd be so much more attractive, IMO, if he lost the chest hair and stubble on his face.

I definitely agree. He'd look more attractive without the facial and chest hair. It almost seems like he's trying so hard to look older, tougher, or manlier...maybe in comparison to his young, Harry Potter-ness or something.

He has great eyes though. A vibrant shade of blue. One of those pics kind of reminds me of Elijah Woods. Giant blue eyes. Beautiful.

He'd be so much more attractive, IMO, if he lost the chest hair and stubble on his face.

I actually like the chest hair and stubble ... very sexy. I never really thought he was cute as Harry Potter, but he sure has gotten sexy as he's matured.

Are they real?

I'd just assumed they weren't in that top photo.

I think his eye color is real. Maybe in the magazine they amped it up a bit, or the contrast of the shading in the photo enhanced it or something. BUt in all the movies, his eyes were really big and big.

I definitely agree. He'd look more attractive without the facial and chest hair. It almost seems like he's trying so hard to look older, tougher, or manlier...maybe in comparison to his young, Harry Potter-ness or something.

He has great eyes though. A vibrant shade of blue. One of those pics kind of reminds me of Elijah Woods. Giant blue eyes. Beautiful.

I definitely disagree. The hair makes him look like a man instead of a little bitch. :P

I definitely disagree. The hair makes him look like a man instead of a little bitch. :P

Lol. Jamie have I told you recently how much I loved you? :):wub: Ahem, you've just made my entire day.

I like the facial hair and body hair myself... makes him look less afraid of the sun.

Hmm...I like him when he looks like a little bitch. :lol:

Hahaha! Me too, Tiff! :boy:

I tend to like my guys 'pretty' as opposed to 'ruggedly masculine'. I suppose that's why I strongly prefer most gay guys to most straight guys, which works out nice really :)

Hahaha! Me too, Tiff! :boy:

I tend to like my guys 'pretty' as opposed to 'ruggedly masculine'. I suppose that's why I strongly prefer most gay guys to most straight guys, which works out nice really :)

:lol: ........Poor Harry Potter, he said in the interview how the British press detested him growing up!! I guess he can't win with the gay crowd too. :P

I like pretty guys, too. Not necessarily a pretty boy, as in too metrosexual or high maintenance, but clean shaven and things like that. I guess neat, lol. I also prefer most gay guys to most straight guys...sigh...unfortunately that doesn't really work out too nicely for me. But oh well. That's my burden to bear. :D

I like pretty guys, too. Not necessarily a pretty boy, as in too metrosexual or high maintenance, but clean shaven and things like that. I guess neat, lol. I also prefer most gay guys to most straight guys...sigh...unfortunately that doesn't really work out too nicely for me. But oh well. That's my burden to bear. :D

:( .....I could see where that might be a problem! B)

:( .....I could see where that might be a problem! B)

That's so weird, I just saw the 4th movie of Harry Potter, and wanted to know when the 5th came out and I saw that article, hahaha go figure.

The chest hair can stay... but the facial hair should go.

I agree with you , Ash. Without the chest hair, he would be just another skinny pretty boy.

Equus (1977) with Richard Burton and a young Peter Firth came to mind when I saw that pic.

The photo was a promo for Radcliffe's appearance in the recent revival of Equus in London.

• Site Moderator
Equus (1977) with Richard Burton and a young Peter Firth came to mind when I saw that pic.

Ah! Someone else who remembers that movie. I saw that movie back in the early days of HBO, when an "R" rating included frontal nudity.