Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Changing Lanes Chapter Seven

That was an interesting chapter for sure. Eric can be rather cocky sometimes. He thinks Helen is oblivious, but she isn't. He is so proud of himself. I also found it interesting that Helen intends to invite the parents to the wedding, especially considering history. The mother might actually attend if her husband allows it. That could be interesting.

• Site Moderator

Eric will be Eric, there's no getting around that. If he could manage to have a couple of shots of Tequila, it could make his joke a little more interesting.

Brandon and Chase may be out, but I think they are smart enough to know to be careful around the bikers.

Carlshitski!!! There's a name to make fun of. Not that I should talk. I have a pretty long ethnic sounding name but that one's classic. I'm nervous for the general. It looks like he is in over his head.

...Its so nice and peaceful in this forum. No clifhangers. No goat roasting. It feels like the calm before a storm.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..