Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Just heard from CJ!

Graeme

• Site Administrator

I've just had a goat mail from the elusive beast. I've sent back a reply, asking if I can post it here, but while I wait for a reply, he did ask me to pass on a "Hi" to everyone :) He's on a public internet PC at the moment and he can't get in here to see what's been going on. :P

So, from CJ...

Hi!

I've just had a goat mail from the elusive beast. I've sent back a reply, asking if I can post it here, but while I wait for a reply, he did ask me to pass on a "Hi" to everyone :) He's on a public internet PC at the moment and he can't get in here to see what's been going on. :P

So, from CJ...

Hi!

B) ............well, say hey to the wandering goat in Palin's country for me.

• Site Administrator

Just heard from him again. He's somewhere civilised (they provide Internet access to goats)... but that's as much as I know. He said something about having a blast -- did any hear about any recent nuclear explosions between Arizona and Alaska?

Just heard from him again. He's somewhere civilised (they provide Internet access to goats)... but that's as much as I know. He said something about having a blast -- did any hear about any recent nuclear explosions between Arizona and Alaska?

Not that I heard of.... but then again... he's the bomb ;)

Ok... corny I know 0:)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..