Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

A little speculation.. Trainwreck and telluride

0:) Just wanted to give ya'll a few things to think about.. Nice, restful things. 0:)

Telluride is the title of chapter 8, and Train Wreck the title of Ch 9.

Any guesses what "train Wreck" might mean? Surely nothing... tense, as I'd never do such a thing, but let's just say it's a train wreck or seven, but not a literal one. (no train involved). 0:)

• Site Administrator

Sure, leave it to the goat to pop in once in a month and leave us all with a cliffhanger of a post :lol: .

Train wreck, hmmm. Do trains run to Telluride? Definitely don't run on isolated islands off the coast of Africa. I think.......I guess were somewhat safe...........I hope :P

0:) Just wanted to give ya'll a few things to think about.. Nice, restful things. 0:)

Telluride is the title of chapter 8, and Train Wreck the title of Ch 9.

Any guesses what "train Wreck" might mean? Surely nothing... tense, as I'd never do such a thing, but let's just say it's a train wreck or seven, but not a literal one. (no train involved). 0:)

B) ................Our esteemed cliffhanging king leaves a tid-bit? Hope it has nothing to with wedding there?

From my Army days, I remember the term "train wreck" being used for any operation that was irretrievably screwed up. It's a polite yet stronger version of SNAFU. I trust it won't be applied to General Bradson's adventure.

From my Army days, I remember the term "train wreck" being used for any operation that was irretrievably screwed up. It's a polite yet stronger version of SNAFU. I trust it won't be applied to General Bradson's adventure.

I hope not... I liked the general

btw - thanks MikeL... learned some new lingo today :) never realized that the army used that term before :)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..