Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Cliffhanger Awards

Aha! Dan has outed you Goat, and you Steevil. Shameful, putting your readers through such tortures so that you can get a... well what ever you all get out of doing such things!

You oughta be ashamed of yourselves, all of you. :angry:

• Site Administrator
Aha! Dan has outed you Goat, and you Steevil. Shameful, putting your readers through such tortures so that you can get a... well what ever you all get out of doing such things!

Ahem....and who else is gay in the homophobic little town of Landfalls Krista????

Not like you would keep us hanging, now would you? :D

Edited by wildone

Id argue, but well documented history proves that conclusion wrong.

Krista!! But, but, but... This is not true!! I do not seek that award! (How could I? I never use cliffhangers...) Indeed, I have been campaigning for Shadowgod to receive it!

Dan is another very worth choice!

There is also rumor of a surprise candidate, hailing from down under... :ph34r:

Krista!! But, but, but... This is not true!! I do not seek that award! (How could I? I never use cliffhangers...) Indeed, I have been campaigning for Shadowgod to receive it!

B) ............I love write in candidates!!

• Site Moderator

Lets not forget, the nominations are for this category is gender specific. If a female author is the winner, then she will be crowned as the Queen and a male author will be crowned as the King. Last years did say it was gender specific.

So to that I say, be careful Krista. You could be nominated and win.

This is not true!! I do not seek that award! (How could I? I never use cliffhangers...) Indeed, I have been campaigning for Shadowgod to receive it!

::points finger::

Lier, lier, pants on fire!!!!

*we are gonna roast ourself a goat!*

• Site Administrator
Oh no! Now you people are campaigning against poor innocent Krista? I don't even know what a cliffhanger is. 0:)

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Well I guess if your in denial, then your definitely in the right forum :P

Edited by wildone
Lets not forget, the nominations are for this category is gender specific. If a female author is the winner, then she will be crowned as the Queen and a male author will be crowned as the King. Last years did say it was gender specific.

So to that I say, be careful Krista. You could be nominated and win.

Hrmmm, you know, that might be a very good idea! 0:)

Oh no! Now you people are campaigning against poor innocent Krista? I don't even know what a cliffhanger is. 0:)

Oh yes you do. :P

::points finger::

Lier, lier, pants on fire!!!!

*we are gonna roast ourself a goat!*

But Jamie, I'm telling the truth! I seek no Cliffhanger Award!

Ok, let's look at this logically; there are two choices:

#1: I'm lying, so therefor, I must be denied what I seek, and therefor a vote for Shadowgod is the correct choice.

#2: I'm telling the truth, so therefor, vote for Shadowgod.

:)

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Well I guess if your in denial, then your definitely in the right forum :P

Hmmm??? How so? :unsure:

• Site Moderator

Not only that, but I want to know who's been giving lessons. I just found that one of our newest Promising Authors, David McLeod has ended his latest chapter of 'Knight Templar' in a very evil cliffhanger.

Oh, and by the way: belonging to CJames' team does have a few perks: we get to see the chapters a few weeks/ days before the thousands of enthusiastic readers. But he does tease us by pointing out how cueless and misdirected we're left as all readers are. Of course, the Echidna excuse works for everybody.

Well, when I feel more inspired to write, I may try to write my very first evil cliffhanger. :D

Buahahaha!! First? HAHAAH!! You have already written many. :P

So should we assume you never read a CJames' serial?

Bondwriter!! What a thing to imply! I'm shocked.. just shocked, that would imply that I use cliffhangers!

:o

Oh, and by the way: belonging to CJames' team does have a few perks: we get to see the chapters a few weeks/ days before the thousands of enthusiastic readers. But he does tease us by pointing out how cueless and misdirected we're left as all readers are. Of course, the Echidna excuse works for everybody.

Aww, I never say clueless or misdirected! :P Actually, there is, all jokes aside, a method to my madness. I like to see if you can figure it out, becuase that's the only way, prior to posting, I know how a reader will see it. Remember, I see the story from a perspective of knowing it, so to judge my clues, or what strikes you in a chapter, is very useful to me. :)

I have read some of the Goat's works.. and I believe that he is guilty of Evil Cliffhangers and just all out mischief really. I'm not though. :D

Sorry Goat, but when one has tons of evidence right in front of them one can't deny things. ;)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..