[dkstories] Dreams of a Father

• Site Moderator

Now we know the fate of Zack. It also sounds like he could be an double agent, so I don't think we've seen the last of him.

It was also good to see the interaction between the two boys.

Say Orrock, are you sitting in front of your Browser, refreshing Dan's site every few seconds? Damn, you are fast announcing new chapters. :P

I'm still not sure what's up with the prophet and the sisters, but thanks to Henry being sneaky and doing what he has been build for, Atrix Prime has been warned. Even if it was only partly necessary, with them misleading Torellini's fleet.

Thanks for the chapter, Dan. :)

I have to give y'all fair warning. I just finished writing Chapter 19, and it is probably one of the most evil cliffhangers I've written in a long time. Consider this fair warning about an upcoming cliffie. :)

:wacko: That's 4 chapters away! We'll never remember that we're supposed to expect a Cliffy by then.

See, now, this just PROVES that people LIKE and WANT cliffhangers. If they didn't, there wouldn't be an award....

It's the goats fault. I have proof!

somewhere :unsure: ahh yeah, the LiS thread all there in black and white... or gray and black...

I have to give y'all fair warning. I just finished writing Chapter 19, and it is probably one of the most evil cliffhangers I've written in a long time. Consider this fair warning about an upcoming cliffie. :)

Pah! Threatening us with a evil cliffhanger! Seems hollow. I want proof. Now! :P

...and the the conclusion, right after. ;)