[DomLuka] The 'Mystery Caller' in Ch.22

Is Allan going to reappear? I have read and re-read and re-read this story (yes, I have no life! ) and I can't get rid of the feeling that Allan is alive and kicking and Sara is the only link between him and Travis.

I HOPE though that Allan is still alive, I would like to see the meeting between Travis and Allan ;)

I'm pretty it was said that Allan was dead (by Travis in Chapter 20 talking to Kyle).

While Dom likes to be vague (like the Oliver/David situation in TOSOM...were they one and the same), once a piece of info is clearly presented, it's usually fact.

And if Allan were alive, I'm sure Travis would have spent all those years looking for Allan (just like how he found Sara).

Take Care®,

Vic

• Like 1
While Dom likes to be vague (like the Oliver/David situation in TOSOM...were they one and the same), once a piece of info is clearly presented, it's usually fact.

Well, I think that a piece of info is a fact when it

Edited by spanishreader
  • Like 1

Is there a problem with Dom's Forum at the moment as it appears there has been no comment since the 11th Jan...we really want to let him know they we are waiting with excitement for his next deliveries...please DOM :worship::worship::worship:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Just jumpin in 'cause that's what I do. I always got the impression that it was Travis's assumption that Allan was dead. Not givin in actual fact. And again with the 'sponser'. It seems to be Travis's assumption once again. My guess is that the mystery caller is Allan, or some other unknown character out of the past. An actual sponser seems highly unlikely to me, unless it's a character with other relevance as well.