new

Guest silesia

Guest silesia

I've enjoyed reading the many gay stories on the internet and this site looked appealing. I like the more mature discussion and variety of topics, plus knowing people from around the world. It gives warmth to our Januarys.

• Site Administrator
I've enjoyed reading the many gay stories on the internet and this site looked appealing. I like the more mature discussion and variety of topics, plus knowing people from around the world. It gives warmth to our Januarys.

Welcome, selesia! There certainly a lot of great stories here, in a wide range of genre's. Don't forget to check out the various short story anthologies, and feel free to contribute your own story, if you like. We do anthologies each quarter.

If you've got any questions, please don't hesitate to ask myself or any of other moderators :)

welcome silesia to a special group of GA members, these above 60 :D .

I pretend we are wiser than any others not because we are more intelligent, but because the years and the experiences we lived are a treasure we should share with the youngers.

Enjoy the forums and the blogs, as I do since I came here soon 3 years ago :rolleyes: .

Old Bob

BTW, has your name any connexion with the historical region of Central Europe ?

Welcome, as well, from this relative newcomer. I was thinking, actually, of either the geologic subperiod (named for the historical region), or the laws originating there that prohibited inheritance through the female line (Salic law, Henry V, I:ii).

Well, you wanted mature discussion. I don't know how mature this is, but it's definately pedantic!

Guest silesia
Welcome, as well, from this relative newcomer. I was thinking, actually, of either the geologic subperiod (named for the historical region), or the laws originating there that prohibited inheritance through the female line (Salic law, Henry V, I:ii).

Well, you wanted mature discussion. I don't know how mature this is, but it's definately pedantic!

:worship: Well, I don't know about all that and Henry V, though the name I use does have a relation to a region which is connected with my origional European name, but alas Americanized to a name related to personages in the early Roman era. [since I'm still shy as a newcomer I'll come out of the closet on that later. . . . ]

Guest silesia
welcome silesia to a special group of GA members, these above 60 :D .

I pretend we are wiser than any others not because we are more intelligent, but because the years and the experiences we lived are a treasure we should share with the youngers.

Enjoy the forums and the blogs, as I do since I came here soon 3 years ago :rolleyes: .

Old Bob

I'm glad to know there are others over 60. Some of us take a long time and Ifully agree on the wisdom to share with the younger.

:worship: Well, I don't know about all that and Henry V, though the name I use does have a relation to a region which is connected with my origional European name, but alas Americanized to a name related to personages in the early Roman era. [since I'm still shy as a newcomer I'll come out of the closet on that later. . . . ]

Welcome Silesia to an awesome site. Great people (including us seniors), great authors creating awesome stories and an active forum.

Hope you enjoy your stay!

Welcome, Silesia, from another old timer. I agree that we experienced members have much to offer. Getting the young folks to pay attention to us is quite another matter. I am not so old that I don't remember the seemingly dubious advice I received in my youth, much of which makes more sense now.

"Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain