Hanky Codes

Mark Arbour

Ummm, Mark, You didn't tell us which colors you'd choose! :P I'm not gay so I can't tell but if I was.... well, I would definitely be a Light Blue, Robin Egg Blue, Navy Blue but nothing to do with pain or torture, I'm allergic to pain!! :P (Lime sounds interesting!) Heh!

Grey for me. No pain involved, thank you.

There's an author called David Brown who has his characters (scholars or businessmen) wear grey silk puffs instead of hankies. This is another fetish yet (silk puffs, I mean).

Ummm, Mark, You didn't tell us which colors you'd choose! :P I'm not gay so I can't tell but if I was.... well, I would definitely be a Light Blue, Robin Egg Blue, Navy Blue but nothing to do with pain or torture, I'm allergic to pain!! :P (Lime sounds interesting!) Heh!

Blue.

Lmao, I think it wasn't a bad colour he had, im sure a guy hit on him and thought Lacey wanted to do something... Even some of the older on here seem not to know what it meant, why wasn't there a memo :P

And which color were you wearing? :o
Edited by Drewbie

LOL Kelly Green!

I guess it beats figuring out in the dark that you arte sexually incompatible.

Oh my God!! What did you do with your fist??? :o

You had a red hankie didn't you?

No you idiot, my hankie is light blue- you can't tell in this light. Awe GROSS, I'm gonna kill who ever is peeing on me!!! :jerry:

And which color were you wearing? :o

Lol, I had this silver piece of fabric in my back pocket in art club one day and this goth teen kept repeating that he was in a band and played guitar.

I never put two and two together. LMAO

It may have just been a coincidence though.

Edited by ArpeGGio

Lol, I had this silver piece of fabric in my back pocket in art club one day and this goth teen kept repeating that he was in a band and played guitar.

I never put two and two together. LMAO

It may have just been a coincidence though.

haha thats funny :)

Look at all of you, over sharing.. hahaha :P

If I lived in the hanky codes somehow.. I would have to walk around with a color list everywhere I went... confusion and mistakes wouldn't be good. :P

"Hold on a second let me look this color up..." wouldn't be much of an ice breaker would it? :blink:

Look at all of you, over sharing.. hahaha :P

If I lived in the hanky codes somehow.. I would have to walk around with a color list everywhere I went... confusion and mistakes wouldn't be good. :P

"Hold on a second let me look this color up..." wouldn't be much of an ice breaker would it? :blink:

Well talk about over sharing...there really aren't that many that are "basic" before you move into some serious kink. I'm guessing they'd be pretty easy to memorize, unless of course you were going beyond that into, say, the browns and yellows? :D

Not that there's anything wrong with that.