Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Coming soon: Pics of Cumbre Vieja

Cumbre Viaja can been seen on Google Earth, but it doesn't really do it justice. I haven't seen it since I was very young.

However, due to random circumstance lending a hand, I'll be in the Canary Islands before Changing Lanes ends. (I'll be there in just over a month).

Oh, and I should mention; one of the activities I have scheduled is climbing a volcano.

And yes, I will be taking pics. :)

CJ :)

Cumbre Viaja can been seen on Google Earth, but it doesn't really do it justice. I haven't seen it since I was very young.

However, due to random circumstance lending a hand, I'll be in the Canary Islands before Changing Lanes ends. (I'll be there in just over a month).

Oh, and I should mention; one of the activities I have scheduled is climbing a volcano.

And yes, I will be taking pics. :)

Daredevil goat! Hope it's still there when you arrive.

I'll bring back a lot of pictures. :) Any requests? Shadowgod, of course, is in need of pictures of cliffs. I'll do what I can regarding La Palma and Cumbre Vieja. I'll stop by the resort, and the wedding beach too. The timeframe will be very narrow though; I'll only have about six hours on La Palma itself, and all this is dependent upon me being able to confirm an inter-island flight and also a car rental.

I'll only be in the Canary islands for a short while, as part of a six-week journey. I'll be in Madeira too; there's a volcano there in need of climbing, as well. :) Gibraltar and Morocco are some other stops (no volcanoes, though) and then I'll be in Europe for a while. It's sort of a business trip, though I'll have lots of free time.

I will, of course (as always) stay well away from any and all cliffs, and only take photos of them from a safe distance (must keep Shadowgod happy, after all).

I don't know when you'll actually be traveling CJ. But, I'll be flying in and out of Phoenix over the long weekend. I'll keep an eye out for a goat in the airport, and make sure to say hello if I see you! :P

I'll be leaving around March 9th. I'll be gone 6 weeks. :) I expect to be able to check in here from time to time, as I'll have a laptop with me, but there will be streaches when I won't have internet access.

I was in Phoenix the other day, but up north, doing some electronics shopping. :) Phoenix is a four-hour drive each way for me, so I don't go in often. I hope you had fun at Sky Harbor. :)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..