STAR TREK: Which one is your favorite

Mark Arbour

Favorite Star Trek Series  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which Star Trek Series is your favorite? (choose one)

• The Original
    • The Next Generation
    • Deep Space Nine
    • Voyager
    • Enterprise
  2. 2. Whichh Star Trek Movies are your favorites? (choose three)

• I - The Motion Picture
    • II - Wrath of Khan
    • III - The Search for Spock
    • IV - The Voyage Home
    • V - The Final Frontier
    • VI - The Undiscovered Country
    • Generations
    • First Contact
    • Insurrection
    • Nemesis

Which was obviously why it was axed! :lmao:

To be serious, nothing was right about it. Almost every trekky I know hated it, and obviously the network agreed. It just didn't fit right after Voyager, and sad to say, was a total letdown!

Stargate SG1 & Atlantis, and Firefly were also great shows that were axed before their time, which shows that there's some people at the top who are just plain...nasty. Yeah, just nasty. :P

The Trekkies that you know are traitors! Complete traitors! B)

Yeah but there was still that theme song. :angry:

What were they thinking?

(Starship Computer voice) Unable to comply, detest for the theme song does NOT constitute a valid argument. :lol:

(Starship Computer voice) Unable to comply, detest for the theme song does NOT constitute a valid argument. :lol:

The theme song actually works if you take the following measures:

Season one and two - Hold your lighter/mobile phone in the air and sway in time with the tune as you would in a rock concert when they do the slow ballards.

Season three and four - Pretend that you're in a country & Western bar and shout "Yee Har" at random times during the tune.

These steps may seem a bit on the daft side, but it helped my friends and I (we all used to gather at my place to watch Enterprise when it was first aired on Sky1) get through the series.

I personally think that the series is better second time round. The first three seasons were not very good, but had a few moments that I think worked. The fourth season rocked, and it left me wanting more.

Stargate SG1 & Atlantis, and Firefly were also great shows that were axed before their time, which shows that there's some people at the top who are just plain...nasty. Yeah, just nasty. :P

SG1 had a great run 10 seasons is difficult to manage, so congrats. If RDA did not leave, then it could have gone for season 20, but MacGuyver needed to stop some terrorists, while building a spaceship out of paper clips and a Alkaline batteries. :D

Stargate Atlantis was axed too soon and it was getting interesting again with the introduction of the Lost Tribe of Asgard, the little grey guys are cute in a sort of "I like probing ass" type of way. :lol::lol::D

Firefly should have gone to Universal and not Fox, which is too much about reality TV. The only show I watch on Fox is House, which they are slowly destroying with too much melo-drama and not enough medical mystery. I don't like Grey Anatomy type drama, it's like the worst soap ever, why are you destroying my favorite drug popping, nihilistic, and socially awkward doctor? :angry::angry:

(By the way for shippers, the bets are 2-1 for Cuddy to stay with House, 5-1 for Wilson to realize he's actually gay/bi and go with House, and 10-1 for Cameron to dump Chase and hook up with House)

For series, I said Voyager. I loved that one. It was awesome. I chose the following as my favorites movies:

II-Wrath of Khan

III- The Search for Spock

IV- The Voyage Home

For series, I said Voyager. I loved that one. It was awesome. I chose the following as my favorites movies:

II-Wrath of Khan

III- The Search for Spock

IV- The Voyage Home

Voyager only really got good after season 3, when they brought the Borg and 7 of 9 into it. Stroke of genius if you ask me. Turned it into one of the best series.