Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Changing Lanes Chapter 38: Fallen

GOAT! :angry::angry:

I'm HIGHLY disapointed in you... Jim and Linda?! Just gotta kill people when they're happy huh? As an Eric I demand that you make it up to us... I say a battle on the side of the cliff... don't let their deaths be in vain

Other then that... amazing job as usual... Goat...

*gets his roasting spit ready and the fire burning*

First.... Great Chapter CJ :worship:

It really sucks what happened to Jim, Linda and Pvt. Johnson. Brandon is going to be crushed....

It looks like a whole can of worms was just opened and all hell is going to break lose.

Edward

Good point. :)

Brandon and Jim go back a long way, and they were close. Eric and Jim were close, too.

cripes. everyone's dying really quicklike. Hrm, hopefully our heroes have a small measure of a chance.

Don't forget everyone, vote in the polls, It's still open. Perhaps enough votes can persuade our villains to spare our few remaining heroes

Regards,

Jon

Maybe The Scar will be in a more congenial mood, now he has one of the nuclear warheads he's been after?

:lol:

That's a good observation!

This was a very exciting chapter. I didn't expect it to go the way it did. I was thinking that Pvt. Johnson was going to shoot the nuke and take out half of the Scar's men with him.

I wonder if Linda had been able to stick around long enough to shift for Jim if he'd have been able to outrun the ambush? One thing's for certain, it's very difficult to shift gears from the passenger's seat. I've tried it on several occasions to poor results. Of course that may have been in part due to inexperienced people simultaneously operating the clutch. Presumably Jim would have done a better job.

I can't wait to read the next one!

-Kevin

Thanks Kevin!

Great point on shifting from the passenger side. I've done it, and found it easy, but that's perhaps because I'm used to driving from the right seat (right-hand-drive vehicles). Linda, though... she wasn't listed as having driving experiance in right hand drive vehicles, so it might have been a bit rough.

GOAT! :angry::angry:

I'm HIGHLY disapointed in you... Jim and Linda?! Just gotta kill people when they're happy huh? As an Eric I demand that you make it up to us... I say a battle on the side of the cliff... don't let their deaths be in vain

Other then that... amazing job as usual... Goat...

*gets his roasting spit ready and the fire burning*

Ack! Now, now, Eric... I didn't kill anyone, it was the Scar's henchmen who did. No need for goat-roasting! :ph34r:

• Site Administrator
Ack! Now, now, Eric... I didn't kill anyone, it was the Scar's henchmen who did. No need for goat-roasting! :ph34r:

I'm not sure if I want to kill off and roast the goat quite yet :P . We should give him the benefit of the doubt to redeem himself and avenge the deaths of Jim, Linda, and Pvt. Johnson.

Unfortunately the deed is done with their deaths, so some punishment is obviously deserved. Something that will still enable him to still hoof out the chapters....WAIT, I remember an old christmas song that would work

Goat nuts roasting on an open fire.....

:D

Edit to add: not sure if there would be enough for all of us :P , so maybe we can try this lovely receipe that I just found

GOAT TESTICLE STEW

Serves 10-12

8 - 10 pairs of goat testicles

salted water

1 large chopped onion

2 cups celery, chopped

several chili peppers, seeded and chopped

Boil the testicles in natural saltwater. Throw onions, chili peppers and celery in the in the pot. Let it boil for approximately 1 1/2 hours. Serve with mashed potatoes.

Edited by wildone
  • Site Administrator
I see one major problem with the recipe:

Seven to nine innocent goats will lose their raison d'

• Site Administrator

Hmm, Zeus was the god of the sky and thunder. He is often shown holding a thunderbolt in his hand above his head.

He was also known for his sexual exploits. I guess the reference won't be about the author as his 'boys' are about to be stewed for tenderness :lol: .

I also know CJ sometimes does, and sometimes doesn't have a reference to the chapter in his titles. So any guesses?

My wild guess would be that Zeus calls upon thunder storms over the island and it washes away the ash and makes flights once again possible to get in.

The other possibility is that The Scar gets all 3 of the nukes loaded onto his Herc, uses the JATO packs to take off the island and once out over the ocean a freak of nature lightning bolt hits the plane, blowing up the nukes and everyone on board.

Hey, at least I have an imagination :P .

My initial guess is that this is a reference used by The Scar for one of his operatives.

I can say, without fear of contradiction, that either it is, or, it isn't. 0:)

Hmm, Zeus was the god of the sky and thunder. He is often shown holding a thunderbolt in his hand above his head.

He was also known for his sexual exploits. I guess the reference won't be about the author as his 'boys' are about to be stewed for tenderness :lol: .

I also know CJ sometimes does, and sometimes doesn't have a reference to the chapter in his titles. So any guesses?

My wild guess would be that Zeus calls upon thunder storms over the island and it washes away the ash and makes flights once again possible to get in.

The other possibility is that The Scar gets all 3 of the nukes loaded onto his Herc, uses the JATO packs to take off the island and once out over the ocean a freak of nature lightning bolt hits the plane, blowing up the nukes and everyone on board.

Hey, at least I have an imagination :P .

Well, hrmmm... I can't give spoilers, but I can say that the words "Zeus Triumphant" appear in chapter 36, Prometheus, of Let the Music Play.

Pressing a button, Dimitri played the tonal sequence over the phone

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..