Is it possible for someone...

Just wondering about your opinions  (maybe this should be in the Soapbox)

:king: Snow Dog

Well, is it is possible? here is the test....do you or don't you respond? If so, what do you respond in saying? and is Vic nearby with a newspaper to smack your snoot? and do you bite him for trying? or do you attack him and see if you have the same effect on him that Jude and Quinn have on each other? will there be humping invovled..are you a Snow Dog that does that? If so, was it good for you as it was for Vic or better? now, let's see if you respond to the post or not..and do you get sent to Post It Camp with all the squirrels from the 3 M Post in commercial (which commercial by the way my very own brother in law created....goes with stupid pet tricks and non useful information one never needs to know but were afraid to ask or post)

the drama continues....stay tuned to "As the Snow Dog Posts" Will he or won't he.....only his Inner Snowdom knows......

Just run to the Rainbow Light.....as we hear Snow Dog yelp..."no you can't make me..no you can't make me....Mark help......and where is he when the Emperor calls...off with his head (and you can guess which one Snow Dog means!!)

ok, shall we also alert Las Vegas and see if they will post odds to see if Snow Dog responds to the post(s) and what are the odds or is it evens.....I digress..ok, someone can put up an Off Topic road sign or some other such post..

Rainbow Smiles Snow Dog....or will Vic give you something else to chew on?

stay tuned..same time, same place.....for another episode of "Snow Dog's One Life to Live; will it be a Rainbow One, a Dark side one or a Snow Dog one..oh the heart break and the dilemma and will he or won't he Post....only his Dog groomer knows for sure"

Michael

It's possible I could come up with some topics you might normally avoid, but today you're bouncing off the walls like a two year old holding tight to a half full bag of Oreo's. Valium......just a thought.

Sharon

It's possible I could come up with some topics you might normally avoid, but today you're bouncing off the walls like a two year old holding tight to a half full bag of Oreo's. Valium......just a thought.

Sharon

Sharon...maybe Snow Dog ate too much Puppy Chow or there is something in his doggie chew toy.....and he is grousing since Vic hit him on the nose with a newspaper and he can't get a room with Mark (as Vic would say) since Mark isn't around.......poor Snow Dog.....and maybe someone put something in his water besides too much sugar and not enough valium or something like that...

and I say its avoidance..you know the job thing and finding 15 typos in his thesis in the 1st hundred pages...I think its all the effect of Chapter 14 of TOU....it has that kind of effect on some of us....well, what can one say.....give him a pat on his head, send him with a blankie and a chew toy to take a nap...and tell him and Vic to stop fighting and behave....bad dog, bad Vic....either that or get it on in the absence of Mark...or is that Snow Dog not being a faithful Snow Dog...well at least he is entertaining?....

maybe not maybe so....you the posters/readers decide....

Michael

...I think its all the effect of Chapter 14 of TOU....it has that kind of effect on some of us....well, what can one say.....give him a pat on his head, send him with a blankie and a chew toy to take a nap...and tell him and Vic to stop fighting and behave....bad dog, bad Vic....either that or get it on in the absence of Mark...or is that Snow Dog not being a faithful Snow Dog...well at least he is entertaining?....

Yep, a little TOU nookie will do it every time.

*checks watch* Hmmm ... it's been 3 hours and 15 minutes, and we still don't hear any puppy paws coming down the hallway. I'm starting to get concerned.

Kitty

Kitty, fear not..our Snow Dog is hanging out in the Blogs and sent the nicest blog post to Dom's Number One Fan: our Mikie....it was very Rainbow like of Snow Dog...well Mikie's post brought tears to my eyes and so did Snow Dog, who made me all phfklempt...(he even added in his stylistic Snow Dog response to Mikie's very str8 Big Bro...so I know our big Puppy is doing just fine.....he is just probably sunning himself while he corrects the typos in his thesis....his paws working away on the typewriter and keeping in his mind the Jude/Quinn scene in Ch 14 while he chases Vic around the yard in between growling about typos and such.

Michael

I have no shame. I beg for Snow's return ;)

He really is just such an aewsome person. He really cares about people he's never met, and it shows in everything he types. He's brought a smile to my face more than once, and I know he's made everyone here feel better. He certainly has made me. Where are ya Snow? You're sorely missed!

//shadows

He really is just such an aewsome person. He really cares about people he's never met, and it shows in everything he types. He's brought a smile to my face more than once, and I know he's made everyone here feel better. He certainly has made me. Where are ya Snow? You're sorely missed!

//shadows

Shadows...

see, Snow Dog, is just a big puppy.....and he is sooooo Rainbow Puppy like and he doesn't even know it..and I have to tell you....he has made me realize, he is just a cute snuggly puppy who goes "arrf" so we pet him and give him some fun and we get fun from him...he is kinda cute and sweet.....and funny and pretty smart..he just plays big old tough..we all know better:)

so, come out and play Snow Dog:)

despite Mark saying he just wants us to tell him he is needed...well, so be it..he is and geeez, now that the Soap Box is shut down....all we get to do is read so we better create some amusement so Snowy Puppy Dog comes out and plays.....Kitty, have you heard any puppy paws coming down the hall....haven't heard any here either......

oh well, hopefully Snow Dog will return:)

Michael

//shadows

Shadows...

see, Snow Dog, is just a big puppy.....and he is sooooo Rainbow Puppy like and he doesn't even know it..and I have to tell you....he has made me realize, he is just a cute snuggly puppy who goes "arrf" so we pet him and give him some fun and we get fun from him...he is kinda cute and sweet.....and funny and pretty smart..he just plays big old tough..we all know better:)

despite Mark saying he just wants us to tell him he is needed...well, so be it..he is and geeez, now that the Soap Box is shut down....all we get to do is read so we better create some amusement so Snowy Puppy Dog comes out and plays.....Kitty, have you heard any puppy paws coming down the hall....haven't heard any here either......

Michael

Rainbow Puppy? Why would he come back if you insult him?

//shadows

Shadows...

Michael

Rainbow Puppy? Why would he come back if you insult him?

Easy with the personal attacks

:P;):jerry::lmao:

I always wondered what would happen if I stopped posting new chapters...

:)

Take a deep breath, calm down, and eat a rainbow-colored skittles.

I've been very sick the last few days and am just recovering. Don't make me break out the bats (vampire-bats are the worst).

I've been very sick the last few days and am just recovering.  Don't make me break out the bats (vampire-bats are the worst).

We all hope you feel better soon...in the mean time, rest, sleep......eat Rainbow Skittles....Hershey Kisses, Rainbow Jelly Beans...and whatever else will make you feel better:)

and make sure your S/O Hunny Bunny takes good care of you...as I have no doubt he will:)

we will still be here and all will be well when you are well:)

Michael

I've been very sick the last few days and am just recovering.  Don't make me break out the bats (vampire-bats are the worst).

Dan, thats what happens when you No. Cal. types come behind the Orange Curtain :evil:

Edit: Snow Dog is remembering that he may soon be a No. Cal. type :blink:

Edit #2: Oh, and you can keep the rainbows

Edit #3: At least I haven't opened the rattlesnake cage, it would have been so easy to take a little drive and set them free -- probably make national news "Rattlesnake Attack at Disney 50th Anniversary: Terrorism Suspected" :P

Edited by Snow Dog

I see the Snowdog as Aussie Shepherd/Husky mix: playful, smart, good natured, given to good humor but capable of a fierce bite if you step on his paws or tail. He will nip at you playfully, but not maliciously. If he wanted to bite you for real, you would know it.

The Snowdog is not a pup to be taken home on a whim. He's smart, needs to play and if you don't know what you are doing will soon be running your household and moving in his own books-- and laughing at yours.

Don't expect the Snowdog to be just another dumb pup. Not a chance. You'll see the intelligence in his eyes and his big fangs smiling at you like he's laughing at an inside joke. Chances are he's laughing at you and not with you.

This is not a breed for the faint-hearted.

:P

I see the Snowdog as Aussie Shepherd/Husky mix: playful, smart, good natured, given to good humor but capable of a fierce bite if you step on his paws or tail. He will nip at you playfully, but not maliciously. If he wanted to bite you for real, you would know it.

The Snowdog is not a pup to be taken home on a whim. He's smart, needs to play and if you don't know what you are doing will soon be running your household and moving in his own books-- and laughing at yours.

Don't expect the Snowdog to be just another dumb pup. Not a chance. You'll see the intelligence in his eyes and his big fangs smiling at you like he's laughing at an inside joke. Chances are he's laughing at you and not with you. 

This is not a breed for the faint-hearted.

:P

Just trying to find my place in the pack :whistle: