Blog Entries

I find it somewhat odd that Green's, Kitty's, and Val's blogs, which have no entries whatsoever, have almost 100 views between them. Are we compulsive 'clickers' or what?? Even though no information is shown, do we still think we're missing something and have to look anyway?

Just an observation.

Sharon

I find it somewhat odd that Green's, Kitty's, and Val's blogs, which have no entries whatsoever, have almost 100 views between them. Are we compulsive 'clickers' or what?? Even though no information is shown, do we still think we're missing something and have to look anyway?

Just an observation.

Sharon

I think of it more like exploring. Even if you know the cupboard is empty, you still have to look.

:king: Snow Dog the Domaholic Danderthal

(Free the Tree)

Just an observation.

Sharon

I think of it more like exploring. Even if you know the cupboard is empty, you still have to look.

(Free the Tree)

Snow Dog,

Well said!! Or like opening the refrigerator hoping something will appear that you know isn't there because you forgot to buy it....or just plain old boredom! or the theory that if you keep clicking the mouse (like the theory on hoping for new chapters of stories), that somehow something will appear.

Michael

Or like opening the refrigerator hoping something will appear that you know isn't there because you forgot to buy it....or just plain old boredom!

Lol, yup, I open the fridge even though I know I only have half a packet of chillis, some martini and a packet of dried apricots in there...

Man, are we lemmings or what. Ben just started a blog between my first post and this one. There is nothing posted yet, but its had eight views already. :lmao:

As a side note, Ben - Go shopping, that bare fridge is driving the Mom in me nuts. You need fresh veggies and fruit. Think healthy. Okay, I'm done now.

Sharon

Or like opening the refrigerator hoping something will appear that you know isn't there because you forgot to buy it....or just plain old boredom!

Lol, yup, I open the fridge even though I know I only have half a packet of chillis, some martini and a packet of dried apricots in there...

Only martini???? Isn't that enough already? 0:)

Tob :ph34r:

Based on the new guidelines, I am prevented from using the approprate derogatory remarks I normally would. So use your imagination and I'm sure you can get the drift. Oh and be sure to include imaginary hand gestures also. B)

Sharon

Based on the new guidelines, I am prevented from using the approprate derogatory remarks I normally would. So use your imagination and I'm sure you can get the drift. Oh and be sure to include imaginary hand gestures also.  B)

Sharon

The warm thought and similar heartfelt gesture are kindly returned, with the deepest respect.

Snow Dog....there is a saying that I hear Texans say "Don't mess with Texans" (and I know don't mess with Snow Dog the Emperor otherwise its off with their heads)

Along those lines...."Don't Mess with Sharon!!"

Sharon, you do slay me...and make me smile and laugh all the time....for which I adore you so much!

Michael

Go look Ben's been blogging. Im not allowed one it seems :(

Dave..who says you aren't allowed a blog? bah humbug I say to them!

I thought anyone can have a blog.....is there a blog council to decide this....I just read your blog reply to Ben and thought you would be a great blogger....you always have fun, interesting things to say that have me smiling and laughing and you and Chris are sooo nice and cool...oops..I can hear Snow Dog growling at my use of the word cool and Rob getting out his Editor's "delete" pen.

Michael

Edited by Rocketcnj
Go look Ben's been blogging. Im not allowed one it seems :(

I thought anyone can have a blog.....is there a blog council to decide this....I just read your blog reply to Ben and thought you would be a great blogger....you always have fun, interesting things to say that have me smiling and laughing and you and Chris are sooo nice and cool...oops..I can hear Snow Dog growling at my use of the word cool and Rob getting out his Editor's "delete" pen.

Michael

I tried to start a blod but it said im not authorised :( Yeah I wanted to copy Bens idea lol

Dave...how did Ben and the others get authorized..maybe you can ask Myr or one of the GA Committee Members..I am sure you can start one...otherwise how did they start one..somebody has to approve it....LOL

or is it the Ghost Blog setting them up?

I would email Myr or the GA Monitors.......java script:emoticon(' 0:) ')

Michael

:lmao: Have to admit I was one of those that clicked....lol.

Lore

xxx

:lmao: Have to admit I was one of those that clicked....lol.

Lore

xxx

Lore..and I clicked a lot of times...just hoping that like with Dom's stories, if I did, something would appear (or as I said my refrigerator theory...if I open it up often enough the thing I forgot to buy will appear) and I clicked just for clicking/boredom's sake.....as Sharon would say we are lemmings...LOL

Michael

I Iread your blog reply to Ben and thought you would be a great blogger....you always have fun, interesting things to say that have me smiling and laughing and you and Chris are sooo nice and cool...

A tad to rainbowy for me, but I agree..........I would love to see a blog from you Dave. :great:

Lore

xxx

I Iread your blog reply to Ben and thought you would be a great blogger....you always have fun, interesting things to say that have me smiling and laughing and you and Chris are sooo nice and cool...

A tad to rainbowy for me, but I agree..........I would love to see a blog from you Dave. :great:

Lore

xxx

Lore, well you know me...One can never be Rainbowy enough:)

and just to show you, Rainbow Hugs and Hershey Kisses and Rainbow Jelly Beans sent your way, just because you are so Rainbow Nice.....(I can see you do the eye roll thingy and I can hear you running quickly to the Dark Side..hee hee :)

Michael