Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Open Club  ·  292 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Bloodlines

Mark Arbour

thanks Tiger for doing the bottom role

You're welcome! I can do the top role as well. I hear you'd enjoy that more. ;)

I wonder when a new chapter will be out. I'm suffering withdraws. :P

I obviously need more tin foil surrounding my bed room, for Mark has channeled one of my regular fantasies! Oh. to be be Cole!

Thank you Mark for that scene. (I was wondering if you could write a bisexual scene anymore.)

Bryan

I obviously need more tin foil surrounding my bed room, for Mark has channeled one of my regular fantasies! Oh. to be be Cole!

Thank you Mark for that scene. (I was wondering if you could write a bisexual scene anymore.)

Bryan

I can.biggrin.gif

When I do, some people like them, some people bitch.

AWESOME!!! :2thumbs:

Even the straight sex is hot! :great:

I like it when Matt was being sexy :wub:

Like when he tried to get laid :wub:

Oh, and OH! THAT was passionate!

His sex with Cole, like BOTH times!

They were passionate :wub:

Admittedly Cole was being a jerk in-between-sex,

but hey, if you were him you'd need time to sort out your thoughts too.

Especially if you had a mom like his... :angry:

So...where are we going from here?

Is Matt gonna be like Brian?

Far from Cody, found someone else BUT can't put Cody out of his mind... :blink:

I hope not 0:)

I The horn went off and the crowd went wild. I felt like I was back at University School, like that goal I'd scored against Shaker and Cam. Danfield and Gillespie came over to tackle me, as did Cole and Parker. The score was 2-1 now. We skated proudly back to the bench, smirking at the ineffective seniors.

uhhh High school Maybe with Cam??? ohmy.gif MISTAKE MISTAKE NEVER!!! EVER!! haha jk jk it's ok

This cliffhanger better end tomorrow....not four days from now or i'll cry! seriously i'll be dead drownded tears!!! :'(

Edited by Mark M

I The horn went off and the crowd went wild. I felt like I was back at University School, like that goal I'd scored against Shaker and Cam. Danfield and Gillespie came over to tackle me, as did Cole and Parker. The score was 2-1 now. We skated proudly back to the bench, smirking at the ineffective seniors.

uhhh High school Maybe with Cam??? ohmy.gif MISTAKE MISTAKE NEVER!!! EVER!! haha jk jk it's ok

Actually, not a mistake at all. Matt's High School was called "University School." It's a private prep school in Cleveland.

Whoa Really?!?! wierd wierd alright so you didn't make another mistake, i caught one, but that just sounded wierd but then wouldn't be called "Univercity high school then

Sweet. So it's looking more and more like Matt and Cody are in luuuurve. Now all we need is some drama, enforced separation, dramatic reunion and happy ever after... why do I think we're not going to get it quite like that?

Ok, I want to know why the four of them stood there and watched? :lol:

Yes, it's looking like Matt and Cody. :wub: Although we really didn't hear much from Cody. But Cody did come down for the game. :D

I must say Matt's handling the "exposure" rather well.....so far. B)

I, too, must declare a cliffhanger! :P

I am wondering why those hockey players followed Matt an Cody. It was as if they wanted to see it or something. I thought that was odd. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but they didn't catch him by accident. That's for sure. And ugh... I think this is so unrealistic with the "straight" guy thing. It's so not true to life. I blew a straight guy once, and it like ruined our friendship. Thus, I really don't get the glorification of such. It's normally a disaster in real life... well, probably always. :ph34r:

I am wondering why those hockey players followed Matt an Cody. It was as if they wanted to see it or something. I thought that was odd. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but they didn't catch him by accident. That's for sure. And ugh... I think this is so unrealistic with the "straight" guy thing. It's so not true to life. I blew a straight guy once, and it like ruined our friendship. Thus, I really don't get the glorification of such. It's normally a disaster in real life... well, probably always. :ph34r:

Here's how I visualized it. They went back to Escorial for a party, and they're all stoked with Matt because he did so well. He's kind of like a host and a hero of the hour. So they go looking for him. How would they know he's gay and in the middle of getting his brains f**ked out? If it was me, I'd be tracking him down because I figured that he'd be getting high, and I'd want to be there too. Now if they knew Cody and Matt were together, that might be different, but they didn't.

As for the straight guy thing, I hear you. But I've been with lots of straight guys (insert slut reference here) and they're not all the same. One of my best friends right now is a guy that I hooked up with a couple of times when we were younger. It f**ked up our friendship at first, but now we're cool. Plus, Cole is not your typical straight guy. He's basically lived his life on a farm in the middle of Nebraska under the thumb of a nagging, domineering mother. The most common response I've had from a straight guy I've hooked up with: pretend nothing ever happened.

Ok, I want to know why the four of them stood there and watched? :lol:

Yes, it's looking like Matt and Cody. :wub: Although we really didn't hear much from Cody. But Cody did come down for the game. :D

I must say Matt's handling the "exposure" rather well.....so far. B)

I, too, must declare a cliffhanger! :P

If you walked in and saw a guy f**king a girl, wouldn't you pause for a minute to watch? I would, at least until they told me to get the f**k out.biggrin.gif

Cliffhanger....guilty as charged. But I don't make you wait too long for a cure, so it's all good, right?

I am wondering why those hockey players followed Matt an Cody. It was as if they wanted to see it or something. I thought that was odd. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but they didn't catch him by accident. That's for sure. And ugh... I think this is so unrealistic with the "straight" guy thing. It's so not true to life. I blew a straight guy once, and it like ruined our friendship. Thus, I really don't get the glorification of such. It's normally a disaster in real life... well, probably always. ph34r.gif

Actually i got to blow my best friend and it was fine, course now i can't convince him to let me do it agaiN!!! :P it's just funny with the gay jokes now cuz i can be like "Yup i sure would suck that dick" when he's loseing a game vs me and swearing "SUCK A DICK!" haha Fun times! Were titer then ever as friends but we lack in disscussion topics as he is more technical rather then intelectual "I wonder" person. So all i do is inquire about his sex life with his GF

University School

I love their motto: Unleashing the Potential of boys.

HA Ha funny! MAkes it sound gay but the school itself is amazing and beautiful. Now....when will you end the pain of the cliffhanger! :P

Actually i got to blow my best friend and it was fine, course now i can't convince him to let me do it agaiN!!!

you understand this is not exactly an advertisement about your blowing skills :)

ch20:

Matt is really f**ked up in the Cody department. dunno what could ever be done

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

btw:

Mark M, on 21 October 2009 - 05:57 PM, said: Actually i got to blow my best friend and it was fine, course now i can't convince him to let me do it agaiN!!!

Posted Today, 02:07 AM

you understand this is not exactly an advertisement about your blowing skills :)

I thought the same thing but I was too polite to say anything.biggrin.gif

perhaps our Mark is better in some other departments of service... :)

how about anal sex :)

Edited by Enric

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..