Open Club  ·  283 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Bloodlines

I really want to know more about this Wade's trance while having sex. :/ It pisses me off I don't know what's going on! :angry: Anyways, a really nice chapter, I really enjoyed reading it! :great:

LOL. You don't know what's going on?blink.gif You? blink.gifWell, that's a major achievement.biggrin.gif

Another incredible chapter. Just loved it. :2thumbs:

It was great to see Wade and Matt so happy together. :wub:

Ok, I want a foursome! Matt, Wade, Cody and Max. :boy:

If I told you that was coming in a few chapters, that would spoil the surprise. ohmy.gif But I could just be full of shit.wink.gif

I do too. It'd be really hot. I bet Wade would be the center of attention. :wub:

If it happens, he may not be.tongue.gif

ch37: sooo cute.

btw, Wade is clearly coming from his closet. Well, these actually are usual processes. And usually do not take that long, as soon as a guy is living his own life.

Something like, a guy wanting to be with his boyfriend does no longer understand why a month earlier he himself was still planning to keep things totally secret and being then still decisive to make his feelings to comply with the decision to secretize.

Edited by Enric

I think you have something very interesting planned with Wade and his brother. More adventers I can hardly wait!

You have no idea.devilsmiley.gif

ch37: sooo cute.

I thought so too. Have to have a happy chapter after such a crappy one.

Beau's only 15, so I don't think Matt should go for that. Darius is sixteen, so I'd be more approving of that.

14-16 is a difficult stage to know what a boy is mature for. It really depends.

There are 14-yo boys who want sex.

And there are 16-yo boys who should not be having sex - though they are rare as I understand that.

That really was an awesome chapter. It was sweet and charming and gave a lot of insight into the characters. Matt at the airport was hilarious.... exactly as I was once ... although not at an airport :)

I love this story so much... it's fun, it's exciting, it's outrageous and it's full of sex. The funny thing is that although there is sex in ever chapter... and let's face it one session is much the same as another... it never gets boring... you never thing.. hey I've read this before... Awesome job Mark

If Matt was going to be outed to his parents, it's kind of good that it happened at Thanksgiving when there were so many people around him to offer support. Brad and Robbie were just awesome. Matt is really lucky to have such a lot of people who love him and care about him. And of course, Wade is at the top of the list so it was wonderful to see them reunited!

Coping....(37) not really impressed at all, all that drama of 36 died out to a chapter of sex.....SoooooOoOOOOooo....cool....well not really, i can't only hope people arn't like that but i'm afraid......they are...even though i don't like it. God Damn.

I can't decide if it was a nice break from the drama llama or just one of those chapters that need to happen to move the story along. After such a great chapter, its understandable to be let down, but my irrational mind craves greatness. I want my cake and be able to eat it too.

Not every chapter can be mind-blowing. Still, it had its humourous moments and some good bonding time for Matt to have with Brad and Robbie that was really touching. We have to realise that not all chapters are created equal. :P

Coping....(37) not really impressed at all, all that drama of 36 died out to a chapter of sex.....SoooooOoOOOOooo....cool....well not really, i can't only hope people arn't like that but i'm afraid......they are...even though i don't like it. God Damn.

I can't decide if it was a nice break from the drama llama or just one of those chapters that need to happen to move the story along. After such a great chapter, its understandable to be let down, but my irrational mind craves greatness. I want my cake and be able to eat it too.

Not every chapter can be mind-blowing. Still, it had its humourous moments and some good bonding time for Matt to have with Brad and Robbie that was really touching. We have to realise that not all chapters are created equal. :P

You all make interesting points. Think about your own lives. If they are anything like mine, when a major upheaval (good or bad) happens, it is inevitably followed by a denouement, a time to reflect and adapt to the situation. What I was trying to do was show how Matt tried to handle the after-effects. His whole family structure had been blown apart. The people who he relied on as his parents and anchors are now gone, and he is grasping around frantically to replace them.

The obvious place to look is to JP, Stef, Brad, and Robbie, and of course he does. But he needs a physical love, now more than ever. He finds that from Lou at first, a more temporary fix until Wade can return. And when Wade comes back, suddenly he has a partner who can help him handle everything, who is on his side and in this with him together.

To throw him into another drama right away would be to condemn him to visit Dr. Sizemore for an extended period of time. Let the boy digest that fact that he's all but an orphan now.

Oh bull, i'm pretty sure that whole family made sure he's not an orphan, in fact i bet robbie and brad are secretly already planning an adoption (not sure where gay couple adoptions are in 1998) Either way, i think he needs to move on faster, honestly mark after a slow moving chapter (although i loved the brad and robbie scene and wouldn't mine more "Parental" scenes like that) i think another should follow sooner....and not for my own pleasures but i get that matt wants physical love....but either way his old parents weren't that physical anyway, other then probably a simple hug. Most familys don't do more then that. and Matt craving physical love rather then being alone is rather wierd.

But lets relat this to reality now, i have a friend who was just dumped and fired, brutal combo but he turned to physical....attention to hide his pain.....and i'm like wow.....he's pushing away his long-time friends to do that, i'm super surprised cole hasn't gotten upset he hasn't come visited or Turner or something who's just a friend...(why is there only lovers?? or people he fools around with and not good friends?) I duno i'm blabbering and just dissapointed in self-wallowing right now so ignore me

I am one very mess up canadian tonight....Civil war outside...hopefull i can see the world tomorrow....have a good night yall.

Oh bull, i'm pretty sure that whole family made sure he's not an orphan, in fact i bet robbie and brad are secretly already planning an adoption (not sure where gay couple adoptions are in 1998) Either way, i think he needs to move on faster, honestly mark after a slow moving chapter (although i loved the brad and robbie scene and wouldn't mine more "Parental" scenes like that) i think another should follow sooner....and not for my own pleasures but i get that matt wants physical love....but either way his old parents weren't that physical anyway, other then probably a simple hug. Most familys don't do more then that. and Matt craving physical love rather then being alone is rather wierd.

But lets relat this to reality now, i have a friend who was just dumped and fired, brutal combo but he turned to physical....attention to hide his pain.....and i'm like wow.....he's pushing away his long-time friends to do that, i'm super surprised cole hasn't gotten upset he hasn't come visited or Turner or something who's just a friend...(why is there only lovers?? or people he fools around with and not good friends?) I duno i'm blabbering and just dissapointed in self-wallowing right now so ignore me

I am one very mess up canadian tonight....Civil war outside...hopefull i can see the world tomorrow....have a good night yall.

Cheer up handsome. There's a new chapter up. With some drama.

Drama indeed! I expected his parents to do that. I don't like Wade's parents either. His father is a hypocritical control freak, and the mother is total drunk... No wonder Wade hates them, especially his father. It's terrible, what he said about pro-lifers (eww, I'm defending them.) Anyway, the reason it's terrible is because he's supposed to represent them politically, yet he calls them crazy. That is the worst kind of politician. He's not in the least a man of principle. He's vile. Oh, and there was no sex, just a couple of allusions to sex that wasn't even good. Why is Wade such a lousy lay? :(

Edited by Tiger

The only thing wrong with your statement is that Robbie CAN adopt Matt without any hassle about being Gay! Robbie can do a DNA test to prove parentage. The fact that he's gay and in a committed relationship can do nothing about the fact that he can, in fact, adopt his own son back into his biological family.

And Matt is, you know, 18-years old. It'd be weird to adopt another adult.

I did try and get Mark to make Matt 16-going-on-17 instead of 17-going-on-18. Mainly because I thought a custody fight between Robbie and Matt's adoptive parents could have been interesting.

But then again, Mark already did a custody fight with "If It Fits", so...

It's effing depressing reading Senator Danfield's tirade, because his support base is what gave the United States eight years of George W. Bush. Ugh.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..