Alanta Police raid gay bar

Benji

That is preposterous! You'd think that kind of attitude would've been left behind years ago! It's so sad that we still have that kind of hatred in this country...:angry:

And Atlanta is one of the most cosmopolitan Southern Cities. :(

This is so different compared to the story about how cops in Toronto, Canada are made to hold hands with other cops of the same sex for sensitivity training.

So much for considering Atlanta as a place to live. LOL.

I couldn't finish reading that article. Whoever wrote that needs to find a new job!

Why? 80% was a letter from a pissed off patron. It's a developing story, so all he could write was what happened and when, without details, since the details aren't yet known.

She asked for the game score while treating so many people like crap? Anybody up for a c**t punt?

"No patron was arrested. I was under the impression the only time you needed a license... is if they're strippers. These dancers were in their underwear," Ramey said.

:rolleyes:

So yeah... If I walk around in my apartment in my cute little briefs, does that make me a stripper? Jesus fer cryin at loud.

:rolleyes:

So yeah... If I walk around in my apartment in my cute little briefs, does that make me a stripper? Jesus fer cryin at loud.

B)..............Well, why don't you go ahead and camcord it and let GA vote!! :lmao:

B)..............Well, why don't you go ahead and camcord it and let GA vote!! :lmao:

+1

Honestly, I'm not shocked. I am appalled, but not shocked. Until gay people are considered equal under federal law/constitution this will happen. I just wonder where it will happen next. Hopefully not anywhere I am.

Edited by Tarin

She asked for the game score while treating so many people like crap? Anybody up for a c**t punt?

I'm in, lets roll.

Honestly, I'm not shocked. I am appalled, but not shocked. Until gay people are considered equal under federal law/constitution this will happen. I just wonder where it will happen next. Hopefully not anywhere I am.

In all honesty I don't think an ammendment to Federal law or the Constitution will do much, if anything. A few words on a peice of paper can't change the way people think and belive. Things like this may not happen as often if some new law were to be passed but the few times it did would be much, much worse then this.

In all honesty I don't think an ammendment to Federal law or the Constitution will do much, if anything. A few words on a peice of paper can't change the way people think and belive. Things like this may not happen as often if some new law were to be passed but the few times it did would be much, much worse then this.

It would make it much harder to legally carry out a raid like this. They would at least decline in frequency drastically because whoever ordered the raid would have a ruined career (legally not socially) if his(her) false allegation doesn't turn out to be true. Of course corruption can facilitate anything.

I don't expect the hate to end. I don't expect the hate to ever end.

It would make it much harder to legally carry out a raid like this. They would at least decline in frequency drastically because whoever ordered the raid would have a ruined career (legally not socially) if his(her) false allegation doesn't turn out to be true. Of course corruption can facilitate anything.

I don't expect the hate to end. I don't expect the hate to ever end.

I'll give it up to you, Hate is an enduing quality of the Human race; but it doesn't have to be. The first step is of course some sort of Law/ constitutional ammendment to ensure punishment to guilty parties, but thats not enough. You have to be progressive, you have to teach the innocent as well as punish the guilty.

Hate can't endue forever, people ahve to stand up to it, have to fight it. If not we might as all just go cut our own throats now, hate only leads to one thing.

Destruction.