• Site Administrator

If that is Jean-Luc I give it a 9, since I was able to tell when it is so damn small!! If not 4, just cause I look like an idiot and show my TNG tendencies. Posted Image

Edited by Cia

Sigh...I don't know what the avatar is :( . I don't know, kinda looks like a bat, but then there's that thing that holds arrows on its back. Is it a drawing? It might be really cool, well if i was able to see it clearly that is. And if you drew it, then, it seems promising...I'm just gonna shut up now.

Camilo, I would rate your avatar a 5.0. It's always difficult to rate one where the member has used an actual photograph of himself. :P You might consider using a photo of your twinkle fairy.

Edited by MikeL
  • Site Administrator

It's a hand drawn archer with a pointed hood holding a bow with a quiver of arrows on his back. I just couldn't get it any bigger. Sorry, it is also on my profile a little bit bigger if you want to check it out.

• 3 weeks later...

7.5, the blue is nice and the name works well

I can't give your avatar a fair rating since it isn't visible. You may have a broken link.

I can only assume it fits in the range of 0 to 10.

Edit: Ah, I can see it now. A little creepy. I assume you are the scantily clad victor in the midst of carnage.

Posted Image

A solid 9.5.

Edited by MikeL