It says " It's not much... But it's all I have" while handing his heart to his lovey :wub:

I've been looking forward, and very patiently :angry: for you to continue "Walker's Path"!!! *taps foot on floor* What up with that? It's a very good story and you should continue it!!

It says " It's not much... But it's all I have" while handing his heart to his lovey :wub:

I've been looking forward, and very patiently :angry: for you to continue "Walker's Path"!!! *taps foot on floor* What up with that? It's a very good story and you should continue it!!

Aww..that is a cute avatar! :wub:

And wow, I actually thought most of my readers had given up on the story! Hehe, just kidding. I'm sorry I kept you all waiting. I have Chapter 7 ready (I could upload it in a few clicks...) but the reason I'm stalling is cause I'd like to complete Chapter 8 first. Excuses, excuses...lol

But since I feel guilty enough for making you wait, I'll have the new chapter up in a few hours. :) And if there's anything about the story you'd like to discuss, check out the eFiction discussion thread that I recently bumped. Thanks! :)

• 1 month later...

Aww..that is a cute avatar! Posted Image

And wow, I actually thought most of my readers had given up on the story! Hehe, just kidding. I'm sorry I kept you all waiting. I have Chapter 7 ready (I could upload it in a few clicks...) but the reason I'm stalling is cause I'd like to complete Chapter 8 first. Excuses, excuses...lol

But since I feel guilty enough for making you wait, I'll have the new chapter up in a few hours. Posted Image And if there's anything about the story you'd like to discuss, check out the eFiction discussion thread that I recently bumped. Thanks! Posted Image

6!

• Site Administrator

Oh...your avatar is just a big tease, only showing part of the chest on the hot guy in front, for shame! But...9, what I can see totally sizzles ;)

• Site Administrator

Awww, to answer your question, I call it the alien smiley face. I actually took that picture at midnight one night using a multi-colored flashlight set to red, the bulbs were brighter and showed up yellow. I held the flashlight under a glass patio table that was covered in frost, the inner rim made the "smile" bit and the outer curve is the edge of the table then snapped the picture looking down at it :)

Your avatar is very evocative, seems vulnerable yet comforting at the same time. Black in white can convey so many subtleties. A solid 9 in my book!

I'd give yours an 8 Kevin, that iris is just fascinating. I've actually been staring at it for a while now..huh

oh, it's a "teen posing in the bathroom mirror" again... but a cute one!

• 3 weeks later...

OMG, I'm so stupid!!!! I only realized in page two that this WAS NOT about the Movie, Avatar, sigh :wacko:............ I really thought you guys were rating the movie :((

You don't look stupid. Your avatar, on the other hand, isn't the best I've seen. In fact, it's not the best you've had.