Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Update!

Sorry for being gone so long!!

I've had internet connection trouble, plus home repairs to do, and life just got too hectic. I hope my internet trouble is fixed.

Okay, I'll give a fast update here and then go through the forum later today.

The novel "Jake" (for Premium) is complete and in editing.

The novel Circumnavigation (for my site) is well underway. A bad internet connection has not kkept me from writing. However, I needed to get to around chapter 14 to settle a small time reference early on. The good news is, I'm past that point. The bad news is I still have to get this into beta and editing. I'll update on progress, but hopefully this one will begin soon.

Sorry for being gone.

CJ

Good to see you back, goat. Since you've been out of contact, I think I should warn you to watch your hind quarters. There is a sinister movement afoot to consume the rear legs of certain lovable creatures. It's an idea imported from Europe by left leaning, one world types. They've even indoctrinated James Savik of all people.

Forewarned is forearmed (or four-legged if you will).

Good to see you back, goat. Since you've been out of contact, I think I should warn you to watch your hind quarters. There is a sinister movement afoot to consume the rear legs of certain lovable creatures. It's an idea imported from Europe by left leaning, one world types. They've even indoctrinated James Savik of all people.

Forewarned is forearmed (or four-legged if you will).

Ahh, French cooking! :P

Hrmm??? Well, would the culprit be from France by any chance?

Just remember one of my favorite Frank Zappa quotes.

"There is no Hell. There is only France." 0:)

Circumnavigation is doing well. I've been on a bit of a writing binge, and the novel is now past its halfway point, and I intend to start sending chapters out for beta this weekend. Sorry for the delay, but when the must hits, i tend to follow, so i concentrated on getting draft text down rather than on prepping the early chapters.

And did Tequila play a role? Who knows? 0:)

i wish I could write and write and write, but I tend to do alot of thinking about things first and then I write. Tends to take forever. Perhaps I'll just try writing and see what happens, especially since i usually end up with a good fair amount of scenes into my head.

• 2 weeks later...

When it comes to me and writing... I got a lot of good ideas in my head... but none come out right on paper. Goat! Is there a translator for that? :P

LoL!

I'm never at a loss for story ideas; they just pop into my head (Proof that nature abhors a vacuum and endeavors to fill it). Many don't come out when I start writing them down. Some I just find boring, others just come across as awkward and stilted, and with others, the premise is untenable. As a result, I have quite a colection of barely-begun stories.

All I can suggest is just keep trying. :)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..