(Please read my comment before voting)  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which sites did you frequent (gone more than once) ?

• Awesome Dude
    • Bent & Twisted
    • Comicality (Blood Bank or others)
    • Codey
    • Corner Cafe
    • Cove
    • CRYBOY
    • DaBeagle
    • Dewey Writer
    • Land of the Fey
    • Tickie Story Pages
    • Stories by Driver
  2. 2. Among the sites you know, which one do you rank at the first place (the best) ? ?

• Awesome Dude
    • Bent & Twisted
    • Codey
    • Corner Cafe
    • Cove
    • CRYBOY
    • DaBeagle
    • Dewey Writer
    • Land of the Fey
    • Tickie Story Pages
    • Stories by Driver
  3. 3. Among these sites, which one do you rank at the last place (the worst) ?

• Awesome Dude
    • Bent & Twisted
    • Codey
    • Corner Cafe
    • Cove
    • CRYBOY
    • DaBeagle
    • Dewey Writer
    • Land of the Fey
    • Tickie Story Pages
    • Stories by Driver
  4. 4. On which criteria did you make your choices above ?

• The stories themselves
    • The presentation and the graphic elements
    • The personality of the owner of the site
    • The participation of the forums
    • others (explain which ones)
  5. 5. Do you see an interest in this poll and its ranking ?

Beside GA (which is obviously the best) :2thumbs: , I used to check a lot of other sites, with their diversities and their particular features, some amazing, some just interesting. I chose 12 of them, just to reduce the size of the poll.

But before you vote, I would advise you to check these sites. You find them all under how to find these sites.

I will not be the first to vote, because I want first to see if this poll has a sense. I just hope you will find the topic interesting.

IMHO, we have on the web such an huge amount of gay stories that it is almost impossible to make a quick choice. Maybe this ranking will help you. I wish those who dare to answer a good work and maybe some fun.

Edited by old bob

Hi, old bob.

I have visited all of these sites at least once. The only one on a regular basis is awesome dude. I don't know enough about the others to be fair. I would like to know what others are like first.

Having to answer ALL questions of the poll made me chose a site i never visited as "worst site".. i would have prefered not to chose a worst site though ;)

I had the same problem, so I picked the one with the least appealing title.. of the ones I haven't visited.. lol. But of course, one should probably take a look before they vote, so I may be changing my votes after I research.

Bent and Twisted though.. doesn't "sound" like a place I'd want to visit so. ;)

I agree about Archerland. It looks like it's going into "Defunct" status, though. It hasn't been updated since like 2007.

B)...............If memory serves me right I found GA thru Awesome Dude, before that I was talking with Codey, of Codey's World (RIP).

I agree with people in wishing that we didnt have to pick a worst one, i just picked one of the ones i havnt been to at random which seems rude to the sites owner

Well, and since all the votes are public, whoever you vote for is out there front and center. I deleted my vote as a result.

Thanks for all your votes, and for the fact that only 1 answer (5,5 %) found it stupid.

I would like to comment the first comments on my poll.

It seems that I made a mistake in letting the votes being public (see the comment of Mark). I

Edited by old bob

One big league site that's missing from the list is It's Only Me From Across the Sea.

It is the home of a writer named Grasshopper that is simply amazing. His work is top notch and he has a number of fans.

Have to agree with James. Tis my favourite site, so was disappointed not to see it in the options.

Am actually rereading 'Just Hit Send' this weekend.

Thanks for all your votes, and for the fact that only 1 answer (5,5 %) found it stupid.

I would like to comment the first comments on my poll.

It seems that I made a mistake in letting the votes being public (see the comment of Mark). I'm sorry for the authors but I had my reasons; I'm just a reader, and I forgot that a lot of readers are also authors. I understand the difficulty for an author to rank a "colleague", but it seems to me that the "literature" world was always a world full of competition, fair or unfair, with at least a pinch of rivalry and it should be interesting for an "only reader" to follow the "Ludi Romani" (Roman games) between the Gladiators (Latin: gladiator, "swordsman"). Well, I was wrong, fairness is above competition.

I forgot a lot of sites, and, if I follow the opinions of more than one post, I forgot some of the best sites (for instance Archerland). I'm also sorry for that and I'm happy that your comments completed my list. If you go to the site "Friends of gay authors (see http://www.gayauthor...ends.php#story), there are almost 30 sites on the list. As the result of a Goggle's research, I found more than 336'000 pages for "gay stories

One big league site that's missing from the list is It's Only Me From Across the Sea.

It is the home of a writer named Grasshopper that is simply amazing. His work is top notch and he has a number of fans.

B)........Very true, I didn't notice it's absence from the poll until you mentioned it. Also Chris James has some great stories in there.

Edited by Benji