Any hot and angsty story?

Recently I fell in love with marquesate's special forces.

Oh, what a story!

What I love the most about the story is that there's the inevitable sexual attraction between two guys, which is smoking hot.

And also, they are trying hard (at least one of them) to deny it but of course they can't. I mean, who can?

So,

I'd like to ask kind people you all if there's any other story that has this kind of relationship!!!!!

I hope this is not inappropriate topic to post here.

Edited by kylin

Oh, what a story!

What I love the most about the story is that there's the inevitable sexual attraction between two guys, which is smoking hot.

And also, they are trying hard (at least one of them) to deny it but of course they can't. I mean, who can?

So,

I'd like to ask kind people you all if there's any other story that has this kind of relationship!!!!!

have you got a link to the story you mentioned?

:) it's not inappropriate at all, I think that maybe this forum doesn't get looked at as much as say the lounge so maybe post it there as well :) to get more responses.

Oh, what a story!

Ok, I've found it. This is the link:

http://www.marquesate.org/special-forces.html

so he's a published author. and british too :), I like local stuff.

ok, so it sounds dark. this is the description:

Special Forces is an epic work of military gay erotic fiction, which is available for free online. The three cycles are finished and published: Soldiers, and Mercenaries and Veterans. Special Forces has 70 chapters in total.

It is the epic story of a Scottish SAS soldier and a Soviet spetsnaz soldier. Two enemies who meet in the line of duty during the early days of the Soviet Union's last war in Afghanistan. Behind enemy lines respect and finally love grow ... but that's only the official version.

The reality of these two men is dark, brutal, fuelled by aggression and insane lust. Steeped in pain and killing, with death as their shoulder companion, these Special Forces soldiers meet in 1980. Their intense hatred caused by rape, revenge and torture turning into f**ked-up lust and years of secret encounters in the rat-infested labyrinth of Kabul and the Afghan mountains. Time, despair and desolation smoothing down the sharpness of hatred, its venom drained with each physical encounter, the lust helping to form an understanding that only two men of the same kind can share. Enemy Mine and Brothers in Arms - on two different sides.

This novel spans across over twenty-five years of their lives. It's harsh and violent, but life is cruel and they just do what they need to survive.

Special Forces

thank you guys!

I really appreciate your replies.

I'm about half way through the ordinary us and I'm loving it!thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

On the way to check out the board mentioned.

Is it membership locked?

Edited by kylin

thank you guys!

I really appreciate your replies.

I'm about half way through the ordinary us and I'm loving it!thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

On the way to check out the board mentioned.

Is it membership locked?

yep. you have to register to post, as far as I know. JR Ward is an author who writes paranormal romance novels (vampires, oh my!).

check out the Mansion Library or the Adult Bookstore Manlove threads for recommendations.

Anyway. Many of the fans like to read m/m romance. some authors they mention over and over

Sean Michael

SF (special forces) has a HUGE following.

Jet Mykles (at publisher: Loose Id)

Chris Owen (Torquere)

SF (special forces) has a HUGE following.

I can understand why. Thank you so much Kylin for recommending it here. It is dark, especially the beginning. But a great story. I used to read Andy McNab who writes about ex SAS stuff, so I do like this. I'm learning a lot too about the various conflicts even if it is fiction. I think I may donate to his charity MSF after with what I can, they are a brilliant organisation.

what else have you read that you immensely enjoyed? I'll try to think of spectacular stuff to give you too soon. Glad you enjoy DomLuka's stuff. My next best favourite of his In The Fish Bowl. I read that before its prequel The Log Way, it stands very well on it's own. Unfortunately though it is as of yet unfinished and the author is posting very slowly and erratically, but the chapters are into the 20's already.

celia

I can understand why. Thank you so much Kylin for recommending it here. It is dark, especially the beginning. But a great story. I used to read Andy McNab who writes about ex SAS stuff, so I do like this. I'm learning a lot too about the various conflicts even if it is fiction. I think I may donate to his charity MSF after with what I can, they are a brilliant organisation.

what else have you read that you immensely enjoyed? I'll try to think of spectacular stuff to give you too soon. Glad you enjoy DomLuka's stuff. My next best favourite of his In The Fish Bowl. I read that before its prequel The Log Way, it stands very well on it's own. Unfortunately though it is as of yet unfinished and the author is posting very slowly and erratically, but the chapters are into the 20's already.

celia

the peeps who enjoyed SF are big followers of the authors I mentioned above (Jet Mykles, Sean Michael, etc).

Some mention of The Administration by Manna Francis, but SF definitely has the biggest following.

Oh! I just finished up the Log Way by Dom Luka, so will be interested in reading the Fish Bowl to see what happens next!!

I def. have a thing for the teen/college aged angsty thing. Have you read Cross Currents by Adam Phillips? WARNING- it is NOT completed, though AdamP promises to finish soon.

You guys do know that there is already a Special Forces recommendation here right? :P

http://www.gayauthor...special-forces/

I don't know what other story I could rec, but Sarah Black's 'The Lincoln County Wars' and 'Border Roads' are good military based gay stories. :P

Oh and as mentioned above, the Administration is AWESOME. But yeah SF seems to have bigger following.

Edited by pitchan
  • 1 month later...

Oh, what a story!

So,

Vashtan, the co-author of Special Forces (he wrote the character of Vadim whereas Marquesate wrote Dan's) is doing his Preferred Text which cleans up the formatting errors and revising some parts which he felt could have been better. You can find the new, edited files (still in progress) as well as the originals on his website: http://www.aleksandrvoinov.com/special-forces.html

Elaine

Vashtan, the co-author of Special Forces (he wrote the character of Vadim whereas Marquesate wrote Dan's) is doing his Preferred Text which cleans up the formatting errors and revising some parts which he felt could have been better. You can find the new, edited files (still in progress) as well as the originals on his website: http://www.aleksandrvoinov.com/special-forces.html

Elaine

Thanks, Elaine. :)

Gosh, I registered here ages ago and only now checked back. Hi gang, I'm Vashtan/Aleksandr Voinov. I've been very busy writing new stuff. Lots of new stuff. :) (And I'm editing Special Forces, but that will likely take me another year - it's one million words). Currently, there's five chapters online, and the whole set of the other texts on my website.