What Are You Listening To This Time?

clumber

Well, I remember this thread used to exist and then I tried searching for it and couldn't find it.... so now there is a new one :)

Anyway, yeah, say what your listening to. Very simple concept.

Lately I've mainly been listening to Motorhead. Found a few songs that I like that aren't as well known::

Smiling Like A Killer - Motorhead (Also, the person who put that song on youtube made a really cool video for it :) )

(Cool acoustic song)

Also been listening to Tenpole Tudor, an old punk band fronted by Ed Tudor-Pole. (Saw him playing in a bar just this weekend- it was amazing).

Here's a couple of videos:

(Thats a live video of him recently)

Anyway, yeah. What is everyone else listening to?

Martin 0:)

• Site Administrator

I've gone all nostalgic with stuff I listened to in the 90's

Two Steps Behind by Def Leopard

Pink by Aerosmith

Come Out and Play by Offspring

You Learn (acoustic) by Alanis Morrisette

Edited by Cia

for the past few weeks I have been listening to the Twilight soundtrack and a cd that I made myself that has george michael, gwen stefani, nelly furtado, kd lang, lady gaga, john barrowman, colton ford, boyzone, and jackie beat on it. If you haven't heard of jackie beat you should look her up on youtube, she is a drag queen out of NYC that does parady songs of famous songs and artists and she is hilarious!

here she is doing santa baby, only hers is santa's baby =

here she is doing a parady of the latest mariah carey song, hers is re-touch my body =

tongue.gif

Edited by gmendias
  • 2 weeks later...