Wait. I think I can explain this whole thing.

"Wait. Wait. I think I can explain this whole thing. Marklar, these Marklars want to change your Marklar. They don't want Marklar or any of these Marklars to live here because it's bad for their Marklar. They use Marklar to try and force Marklars to believe their Marklar. If you let them stay here, they will build Marklars and Marklars. They will take all your Marklars and replace them with Marklar. These Marklar have no good Marklar to live on Marklar, so they must come here to Marklar. Please, let these Marklars stay where they can grow and prosper without any Marklars, Marklars, or Marklars".

Kyle.jpg

I think that sums it up succinctly.

I want to see this address on the senate floor so the Marklars trying to stuff their Marklar down our Marklar will get a f-ing Marklar.

How many times did you have to hit rewind to get all that? Amazingly I was watching it last night also!

It was just so eloquent that it spoke to me. I had heard it before but it really moved me.