Open Club  ·  282 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Teasers

this is awesome Mark! thanks. I love tidbits. I can't wait to see why Matt was sleeping with Brad and Robbie. It sounds like something they would do to comfort him and make sure he knows he's a true member of their family. At least I think Matt is the cheeky one.

Incest is the best. Put your daddy to the test. tongue.gif

That was a joke! In all seriousness, it just seems wrong for Matt to do his dad. ohmy.gif

Well, I don't in all honesty think we have to worry about that. After JP and Stefan found out that Matt was Robbie's kid, this in their mind made Matt their grandson, and thus he became off-limits. In a technical sense, Matt isn't their grandson. But because he's Robbie son, and Robbie is like a son to JP and Stefan, that therefore makes him their grandson, genes be damned.

Then again, Matt did have Brad allude to having messed around with Ace when they were around 12, so ya never know.tongue.gif

Edited by methodwriter85

Well, I don't in all honesty think we have to worry about that. After JP and Stefan found out that Matt was Robbie's kid, this in their mind made Matt their grandson, and thus he became off-limits. In a technical sense, Matt isn't their grandson. But because he's Robbie son, and Robbie is like a son to JP and Stefan, that therefore makes him their grandson, genes be damned.

Then again, Matt did have Brad allude to having messed around with Ace when they were around 12, so ya never know.tongue.gif

I think the connection for Matt and JP/Stef is because of Brad. Robbie and Brad are married in all but name, so that brings the connection in. If Robbie and Brad weren't together, there would be no reason for Matt not to f**k all of them (except Robbie). Since JP and Stef are like parents to Brad, then they are logically like grandparents to Matt.

As for Ace and Brad, well, young guys sometimes push the boundaries when they're 12-15. It's not a pattern for the future. If you think about "Be Rad" and how easy they were around each other, though, that may be a nice side benefit to being so open about it at a young age.

I think the connection for Matt and JP/Stef is because of Brad. Robbie and Brad are married in all but name, so that brings the connection in. If Robbie and Brad weren't together, there would be no reason for Matt not to f**k all of them (except Robbie). Since JP and Stef are like parents to Brad, then they are logically like grandparents to Matt.

I didn't really see anything wrong with them fooling around with him. I mean, JP and Stefan are cousins, but they are a couple and were friends with benefits for years. Thus, I don't see why it's that big of a deal if they include Matt.

As for Ace and Brad, well, young guys sometimes push the boundaries when they're 12-15. It's not a pattern for the future. If you think about "Be Rad" and how easy they were around each other, though, that may be a nice side benefit to being so open about it at a young age.

Technically, they're not even blood relatives, so there's nothing wrong with that either. :D

I didn't really see anything wrong with them fooling around with him. I mean, JP and Stefan are cousins, but they are a couple and were friends with benefits for years. Thus, I don't see why it's that big of a deal if they include Matt.

Technically, they're not even blood relatives, so there's nothing wrong with that either. biggrin.gif

It's just another example of society's having fixed their morals in our brains, even when they aren't really applicable to the situation.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'll be out of town for a few more days so I can't post chapter 49, but I thought I'd give you a bit of it, just to make you laugh (hopefully):

Enjoy your visits! :)

Now does that remark "look down at Matt" mean that Matt's going to be so well he can attend the meeting!

I hate tasers! Cops reach for the damned things way too fast and they hurt! :chris:

Nothing will make you crap your pants faster than getting hit by a taser.

They are dangerous for something that is billed as non-lethal. If you have even a minor heart problem, a taser can stop it for good. :o

There have been cases of cops using tasers on teens and little kids and it's just not right.

Wait... oh, you meant teasers. My bad. :ph34r:

Enjoy your visits! :)

Now does that remark "look down at Matt" mean that Matt's going to be so well he can attend the meeting! :o:2thumbs:

Sounds like a fun chapter. Can't wait.

Have fun on your visits!

Thanks guys! I'm in Arizona, where it's nice and warm, well, compared to Missouri anyway.

I hate tasers! Cops reach for the damned things way too fast and they hurt! :chris:

Nothing will make you crap your pants faster than getting hit by a taser.

They are dangerous for something that is billed as non-lethal. If you have even a minor heart problem, a taser can stop it for good. :o

There have been cases of cops using tasers on teens and little kids and it's just not right.

Wait... oh, you meant teasers. My bad. :ph34r:

I've never been hit by a taser. Is that like getting electrodes hooked up to your nipples? Then again, I've never done that either. I'll bet someone in this group has though. Anyone?

I've never been hit by a taser. Is that like getting electrodes hooked up to your nipples? Then again, I've never done that either. I'll bet someone in this group has though. Anyone?

Um... does it count if I've seen it? I'd be happy to try it out though... on someone else of course smile.gifdevilsmiley.gif

Edited by Nephylim

You are correct Enric! Thanks! I'll fix that before I post the chapter!

ope, caught an error..which has not been done in a while!! interesting. anyway. tesed us to long get it up.....and i'm meaning the chpt.lol

ope, caught an error..which has not been done in a while!! interesting. anyway. tesed us to long get it up.....and i'm meaning the chpt.lol

Well, I originally had Peter as the Treasurer and Jerry as the Secretary, but as I went further into the story I realized I needed to change that around. I'd forgotten the reference to Jerry in Chapter 49, despite re-reading it like a zillion times. Grrr.mad.gif

So I'm really glad Enric caught it.thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

• Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..