hh5, if you don't know how to embed text in the meme images, it's really quick and easy:

1) Download the image to your desktop or some other quick convenient place.

2) Go to a site like Meme Creator (There's Meme Generator too, but I find it slower and less user friendly.) Once you get used to creating them, Meme Builder is harder to use, but way more flexible. You needn't even download the image to use it, although you can.

3) For Meme Creator, click create at the top of the page you come to.

4) Choose a name for your image. Upload your image by selecting it from wherever convenient, quick place you downloaded it to. Click agree and upload.

5) It should take less than 10 seconds to upload because most images of these sort are small. Once it does, you can click add caption to add text in the classic bold white meme font. You can select different options from the dropbox to the right and by clicking on the text within the image to the left you can drag and resize it around the image to the place you want it.

6) In my browser, I just right click on the image to select "copy image URL" but the process might be different for you based on browser or device. There are social media sharing options below too.

Meme creator makes them kind of small, but other sites like Meme Builder give you more options.

You can do stuff like this:

gallery_20161_1093_166988.jpg

Edited by thebrinkoftime
  • Like 1

thanks for the info

but the pics are nice looking to not write over them

someone might be collecting pretty cats for their wallpaper

hh5, if you don't know how to embed text in the meme images, it's really quick and easy:

this cats name must by Slytherin ! :funny:

that is a genuinely evil cat, Sly ... wait! that means the cute innocent cuddly care bear is evil :o:lol:

Edited by Zombie
  • Like 1