Open Club  ·  282 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

HMS Belvidera

An excellent chapter Mark. And the open to another adventure.

Could the placement of four of Grangers own be more than look outs? Could they be there to help silence the 32 pounder if things got dicey? An interesting setting.

while I am overjoyed to have Grainger back (he's just so doable... :wub: ) his new openness (and with a Grandee of Spain) I find a tad worrying...... I am truly intrigued as to where it will "head", so to speak.....

while I am overjoyed to have Grainger back (he's just so doable... :wub: ) his new openness (and with a Grandee of Spain) I find a tad worrying...... I am truly intrigued as to where it will "head", so to speak.....

You'll find Chapter 34 open with Granger worrying about the same thing.Posted Image

• Like 1

You'll find Chapter 34 open with Granger worrying about the same thing.Posted Image

He said it goes against everything his "mind" tells him is wrong. I think he'll listen to what his body had to say personally and I think alone at night it might say something different.

Remember that we have devout religion as a key leverage for him mentally. Perhaps he will resign himself to being a sinner and having a couple more "Hail Mary's" to say. But that is a small price to pay for giving his body what it may have always craved.

Let's just hope he doesn't go to confession and ask what he gets for a buggering and find a $20 bill slid through the window. :blink:

I quite like that he's facing a bit of danger - always thought he'd been incredibly lucky with nobody dangerous finding out and not liking it :). Though am sure you're going to smooth it out :).

Did you really say nobody knows? Even his wife knows. lol

Even if he was found out like Freddie there would be a blind eye turned that way. It was a social cast thing. The aristocracy can do no wrong.

He said it goes against everything his "mind" tells him is wrong. I think he'll listen to what his body had to say personally and I think alone at night it might say something different.

Remember that we have devout religion as a key leverage for him mentally. Perhaps he will resign himself to being a sinner and having a couple more "Hail Mary's" to say. But that is a small price to pay for giving his body what it may have always craved.

Let's just hope he doesn't go to confession and ask what he gets for a buggering and find a $20 bill slid through the window. :blink:

I was going to reply saying that Grainger is likely to be CofE and so no confession, no Hail Marys, but then I realised you are probably talking about the newly buggered grandee.... what a wonderful part of catholicism - the ability to do what you want and get absolution afterwards. Us poor anglicans (episcopalians in the US) just have to be good. Fortunately most of us are bloody good, verging on excellent so no problems there!!!

Edited by Canuk

I was going to reply saying that Grainger is likely to be CofE and so no confession, no Hail Marys, but then I realised you are probably talking about the newly buggered grandee.... what a wonderful part of catholicism - the ability to do what you want and get absolution afterwards. Us poor anglicans (episcopalians in the US) just have to be good. Fortunately most of us are bloody good, verging on excellent so no problems there!!!

Hey, take a tip from the press and the murderers in prison. Just ask forgiveness and it's like the transgression never occurred.

The press has always held that it was better to apologized than to ask permission.

Did you really say nobody knows? Even his wife knows. lol

Even if he was found out like Freddie there would be a blind eye turned that way. It was a social cast thing. The aristocracy can do no wrong.

It is not whether anybody knows, it's whether you frighten the horses .....

ie do anything you like, just don't frighten the horses (my grandmother's advice to me on my coming out to her.....)

It is not whether anybody knows, it's whether you frighten the horses .....

ie do anything you like, just don't frighten the horses (my grandmother's advice to me on my coming out to her.....)

Grandmother was a wise woman. It means move slowly. And we all know that slowly is the best sex. Slowly while they writhe in passionate desire for more, faster, harder. 0:)

• 2 weeks later...

CH 34. A most delightful chapter. It exhibited the best of the Napoleonic times where great captains could sup and yet battle each other. On land they may have sat under the same tent and watched the battle take place so gentlemanly had they made war.

Much the same sterility that we have made war again today. Less the gallantry of course.

Well done Mark. And what a coo on Mann. Oh this should get their Knickers in a bunch!

I can't wait to see how this plays out. Granger seems well vested in the art of entering deep into enemy territory and then extricating himself admirably. Perhaps this will rid him of Mann once and for all. Either that or make him a more fierce enemy.

We shall see. (But Damn! This is going to be good.)

CH 34. A most delightful chapter. It exhibited the best of the Napoleonic times where great captains could sup and yet battle each other. On land they may have sat under the same tent and watched the battle take place so gentlemanly had they made war.

Much the same sterility that we have made war again today. Less the gallantry of course.

Well done Mark. And what a coo on Mann. Oh this should get their Knickers in a bunch!

I can't wait to see how this plays out. Granger seems well vested in the art of entering deep into enemy territory and then extricating himself admirably. Perhaps this will rid him of Mann once and for all. Either that or make him a more fierce enemy.

We shall see. (But Damn! This is going to be good.)

I'm glad you liked it. It took me a while to figure out how I wanted this story to progress, and now that I've figured it out, it's been fun to write.

I'm glad you liked it. It took me a while to figure out how I wanted this story to progress, and now that I've figured it out, it's been fun to write.

Been? Surely you haven't completed it. Waaaay to much going on for you to have completed this leg of the story.

Or perhaps you meant it has been more fun "since" you decided which way to take it. Meaning the last chapter was fun to write? And perhaps a smidgen is in the hands of the editors?

Loving it. Now, will we ever learn what had Freddie spooked during Granger's last visit? What was going on politically that we are as of yet unaware? About time for a letter from Caroline, Yes?

Great! Grainger doing what he does best! This boy is my perfect fantasy; he does everything with such aplomb!

Many thanks for this latest installment and I look forward to the contuing saga......

:read:

Great! Grainger doing what he does best! This boy is my perfect fantasy; he does everything with such aplomb!

Many thanks for this latest installment and I look forward to the contuing saga......

:read:

Your fantasy: A man who f**ks damn near anything in front of him, but has really good manners? Posted Image I can see that.Posted Image

Your fantasy: A man who f**ks damn near anything in front of him, but has really good manners? Posted Image I can see that.Posted Image

Ya, just yesterday I heard him ask this guy, "Can I push in your stool?" :funny:

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..