You'll get yours soon enough dearie.

One day you'll wake up forty.

You will be amazed at how soon it happens.

Boy, can you ever say that again! I was asked how old I was one day and told the person 32. I was 43 at the time... laugh.gif

Boy, can you ever say that again! I was asked how old I was one day and told the person 32. I was 43 at the time... laugh.gif

:funny: now I don't feel so bad about thinking before answering 'How old are you?' :P

hugs,

Tom

cwm27.gif now I don't feel so bad about thinking before answering 'How old are you?' tongue.gif

hugs,

Tom

In looking back at it, the only reason I answered that way was because I had been having really good days...and was well rested from a vacation trip.

• Site Administrator

Aww...I'm 28 going on 38 some days...most people just assume I'm older. That was cute when I was 20, now, not so much! Course most of the people I hang out with are 35+, so I guess it just rubs off on me by association...yeah, I'm going with that!

I still don't get it!

As a grown up, she decided that having play-pen balls in her apartment was a cool idea.

Her boy friend thought it was a great idea.

Sigh. OK. This one was subtle. I'll try another one. See new thread.