I just became a gradual student

And Yes- you read that right- a gradual student. :P

I got a Computer Scieence degree in 1986. It is pre-Internet so it needs a serious booster shot.

I'm taking Network Systems, C++ and Web design. Seems I'll be busy for a while and might learn something useful.

It's kinda fun going back to school at my age. All the kids treated me with the utmost respect thinking that I may be taching one of their classes. :D

Good luck! :2thumbs:

I did the career change a few years ago into the same field you are heading (or is it re-visiting... not sure)... make sure you regale the young pups with stories of the "old days" and see the horror on their faces when you talk about Windows not being invented yet, punchcards, etc. :devil:

And Yes- you read that right- a gradual student.  :P

I got a Computer Scieence degree in 1986. It is pre-Internet so it needs a serious booster shot.

I'm taking Network Systems, C++ and Web design. Seems I'll be busy for a while and might learn something useful. 

It's kinda fun going back to school at my age. All the kids treated me with the utmost respect thinking that I may be taching one of their classes.  :D

I know how that feels. Except in my case, I actually do end up teaching many of them. Bah ha ha ha ha. :devil:

I kind of accidentally found myself teaching some of the programming classes here, but I still refuse to stand infront of the class. :)

(Curse the guy who invented a way to show one screen to all the computers in a room. ;) )