Principal plot of the story included a not out main charachter, who happened to fall for a guy he meets while taking his mother around shopping at estate sales. The guy restores old houses, and gets hired to do the restoring. I can't for the life of me remember the name of the charachters or title of the story, or even the site I was reading it on... I just know I liked it and wanted to finish reading it. Have any of you guys seen this anywhere?

Thanks in advance for the help, if I'm not supposed to do this here, could somebody direct me to a good spot to search?

• Like 1

It's called Truth In Advertising and it's located here at GA. Click the Authors link at the top of the page, scroll down the left hand side until you find Libby Drew. She's written several stories and they're all wonderful.

It's called Truth In Advertising and it's located here at GA. Click the Authors link at the top of the page, scroll down the left hand side until you find Libby Drew. She's written several stories and they're all wonderful.

Ah that would be the one - thank you very much, I was sorting through all kinds of stories trying to find it to see if it had been updated since I last read it.

• Like 1