47 minutes ago, Mancunian said:

Chapter 7 is now live, Chapter 8 will be posted next Tuesday. I hope you will read and enjoy.

I just posted a comment as a tour guide for anyone interested in seeing Manchester's Gay Village.😄 I got the inspiration from the pics Albert posts in comments to stories he reads.:yes:

• Love 2
On 12/8/2023 at 11:10 AM, raven1 said:

I just posted a comment as a tour guide for anyone interested in seeing Manchester's Gay Village.😄 I got the inspiration from the pics Albert posts in comments to stories he reads.:yes:

The posted links are a welcome addition, I like the way they show the area to those who cannot visit personally. I hope the readers take the opportunity to check them out. :D

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, Mancunian said:

Chapter 11 has now been posted. It's a more up-beat chapter so you should save some money on tissues, lol. :gikkle:

Actually...you might want to keep the tissues near.  There's one spot where I would suggest ripping tissues apart would be much safer and less costly than smashing plates and vases. :X

• Love 2

Chapter 12 has been posted and is now active. 

This chapter is the one that is due to be posted on Tuesday. I've posted it early following a few requests, and because I will be busy working over the Christmas period. The next scheduled chapter will be due on Friday. If I am able to, I will post it before then, but I make no promises at this stage.

I wish all of my readers a very Happy Christmas wherever you are and I look forward to reading more of your comments.

Craig

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Mancunian said:

Chapter 12 has been posted and is now active. 

This chapter is the one that is due to be posted on Tuesday. I've posted it early following a few requests, and because I will be busy working over the Christmas period. The next scheduled chapter will be due on Friday. If I am able to, I will post it before then, but I make no promises at this stage.

I wish all of my readers a very Happy Christmas wherever you are and I look forward to reading more of your comments.

Craig

Merry Christmas 🎅 x

• Love 2

An Apology.

I owe my readers an apology, Chapter 14 should have been posted today but unfortunately, it hasn't been posted. This is due to an error on my part. When I went to post the chapter I realised that I had sent my editor an earlier edit and the wrong version of the chapter. So that I can keep the high standard that I have set with the story so far I have had to delay posting to allow my editor time to do the final checks. I do not want to post something substandard and disappoint you. The Chapter will now be posted either tomorrow or Thursday.

• Love 3

Hey @Mancunian!  I take the blame for this also.  I should have realized the file you sent me was an older file. I worked on the new file when I got up this morning and sent the edited chapter back to you about 30 minutes ago.  

Edited by raven1
  • Love 3
Posted (edited)

My apologies to my readers for the delay, but I hope you will be happy to know chapter 14 has now been posted and is now live.

Edited by Mancunian
  • Love 3
  • 2 weeks later...

The final part, the epilogue, of What Happened To The Baxter Boys is now live.

I hope that it will be enjoyed as much as the chapters in this story. 

Please leave reactions, comments, story reactions, recommendations and reviews. All are appreciated.

• Love 3
40 minutes ago, Mancunian said:

The final part, the epilogue, of What Happened To The Baxter Boys is now live.

I hope that it will be enjoyed as much as the chapters in this story. 

Please leave reactions, comments, story reactions, recommendations and reviews. All are appreciated.

You better mark the story complete if you want recommendations and reviews, @Mancunian!  Now get with it! I want to post the first Review!

• Love 3
1 minute ago, raven1 said:

You better mark the story complete if you want recommendations and reviews, @Mancunian!  Now get with it! I want to post the first Review!

Story status updated, it is now marked complete. What would I do without you? :gikkle:

• Haha 3

Here is some news for those reading through the backlog of stories in The Boot World.

While I take a short break from writing, don't worry it won't be too long a break, I will be taking a look at the older stories and possibly doing some editing. I am currently looking at Goldstein, Johnson and Cole, then I will look at The Boot - Three Years On. There may also be some further editing after that. None of the stories will be altered in any other way as the intention is to try to improve the reader's experience and not change the story.

• Love 3
  • 1 month later...

Just to update everyone, there is some news regarding the story Goldstein, Johnson & Cole.

@raven1 and I have been working on the original story to improve the reader experience by editing. We have been working hard and are almost complete. The story has undergone extensive editing to correct grammar, punctuation and continuity. The storyline and the plot have not been altered, although it is fair to say that some areas of the story have been expanded to give better detail and fill the occasional gap that previously existed. If I can post the current edit as a new story, I will do so. If it is not possible, or allowed, I will update the original posting. I will announce when it is ready and how it will posted. This should be within the next week or two, possibly sooner.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Goldstein Johnson & Cole (2024 re-write) is now live. The prologue and Chapter 1 have been posted. All of the chapters are complete and will be posted daily until the conclusion.

• Love 1

I have just replied to a personal message which asked a very good question. A reader wanted to know the best order in which to read the stories in The Boot World. The Boot World is the combination of The Boot Series and The Lost Soul Series and creates quite a reading list. The Stories were written as the inspiration took me and were not written in chronological order. For anyone wishing to read the stories in their chronological order, I would suggest the following;-

Lost Soul - John/Christian

The Boot

Lost Soul - The Ox

The Boot Three Years On (This may be edited and re-written in the future, in the same way that GJ&C has been.)

The Dinner

Aunt Mays Magic

The Busker

Goldstein Johnson & Cole (2024 re-write) [It is better than the original.]

What Happened To The Baxter Boys

More stories are planned and will be added in the future. As they are yet to be written it is possible they could fit anywhere into the above order.

• Like 1
  • Love 1