Burglar Gets Kicks Out Of Stealing Men's Shoes

In my home state of Delaware, there's been a rash of burglaries at student houses around the U of D. area. But here's the catch- instead of wanting actual valuables, the thief is stealing men's shoes- and photos of the men wearing them.

Burglar Gets Kicks From Stealing the Shoes of Men

Weird, weird story.

Mark Arbour, I think you've got a new fetish to write about!

I know a church that installed an alarm system and put up more secure outside doors at their parsonage. One night as their cute young pastor and his bride slept, someone broke into the house and took a few things. The person entered through the laundry room, perhaps knowing that would be the easiest (and quietest) way in. What was never mentioned publicly was that the only missing items were the pastor's dirty undies. Those who knew, quietly assumed that the thief was a young man in the congregation who was apparently infatuated with the pastor. No one wanted to make a stink about it (so to speak), but that scenario was reassuring that the couple had been in no real danger. Still, the security updates made sense given how easy it had been to break in.

Eventually, the presumed burglar moved in with a male partner and is rather openly gay, and so the supposition seems plausible.

Whatever turns you on.

More men in the Newark area have reported their shoes and pictures of themselves being stolen. Some even lost boxers.

More Newark Men Report Missing Shoes

Man. He stole from Kappa Sigmas? Talk about bad taste. If you're going to steal shoes from any house, it should be those Sig Ep hotties. biggrin.gif

I think the best comment I've read about this is, "Do the Marcos have a son?" LOL.*

* For all you youngin' out there, Imelda Marcos was the wife of a Phillipine president, who got ousted in 1985 or 1986. She was noted for having 3,000 pairs of shoes. As the wife of a president in a very poor country, that was seen as very extravegent.

Edited by methodwriter85