A birthday.

To celebrate my Little brothers birthday, this coming friday. I'd like to thank everyone whose been so kind to me and made me feel at home after his passing. He is the most beautiful person I will ever know. Everytime I saw him he was either typing furiously to post a chapter to Nephylim for editing, or laughing at something he found here on GA.

I'd like to recommend that people visit his story on eFiction and see what kind of author he would have made. I feel that being here, has been...I want to say healing...but I'm not quite there yet.

Thanks to all of you. You're a rather special lot.

I think from what I've seen I can saftly say that there are people here who are better off having known your brother, sadly I wish I could count my self among the. I agree with Rush and Mark you are somethign special too, as I know your brother IS also.

I think from what I've seen I can saftly say that there are people here who are better off having known your brother, sadly I wish I could count my self among the. I agree with Rush and Mark you are somethign special too, as I know your brother IS also.

Agree's :)