Drew Brees and his son Baylen

Mark Arbour

Yup, everyone is happy to see them win.

New Orleans deserve it, they played well and worked for victory. Truly an inspirational tale of adversity and triumph.

Being from New England, I know the sweet taste of a super bowl victory, the first one was the best, and the exhausted Laranx from a night of wild screaming and chanting, thank god our teachers gave us the day off. I hear New Orleans is doing the same. :D

As no one has mentioned the Colts, I will be the first to cast the stones.

First a little on my take, I hate Peyton Manning's gameplay, I hate how the entire offense is based around him, and I hate those commentator declaring him as the best QB in the league. Give me a break, he's good but not great.

If you think those attacks were bad, I have more against the defensive and offensive coordinators of the Colts, what the hell were you guys thinking? Your weren't adapting or making the necessary corrections to win the game. The Saints onside kick should have been a wake-up call for you guys to get your asses out and change your formations.

Hmmm.....I will leave it at that as I have a litany of anti-colts observations.

First a little on my take, I hate Peyton Manning's gameplay, I hate how the entire offense is based around him, and I hate those commentator declaring him as the best QB in the league. Give me a break, he's good but not great.

Manning is one of the leagues great QBs but doesn't tackle people or score when he's on the side line. Their running back Addai had a great game.

The Saints did to Indy what they did to everybody else: wore them out with ball control.

When you are facing a high powered offense the best defense is to keep them off the field and the Saints offense did a great job of that.

If you think those attacks were bad, I have more against the defensive and offensive coordinators of the Colts, what the hell were you guys thinking? Your weren't adapting or making the necessary corrections to win the game. The Saints onside kick should have been a wake-up call for you guys to get your asses out and change your formations.

The Colts didn't have too do anything. The press told them they were going to win going away. That's why we play the games.

Something the Saints did all year to make opponents keep guessing was to break tendencies: going on fourth downs, fake punts- the onside kick was part of their strategy of keeping the defense off balance.

Manning is one of the leagues great QBs but doesn't tackle people or score when he's on the side line. Their running back Addai had a great game.

The Saints did to Indy what they did to everybody else: wore them out with ball control.

When you are facing a high powered offense the best defense is to keep them off the field and the Saints offense did a great job of that.

The Colts didn't have too do anything. The press told them they were going to win going away. That's why we play the games.

Something the Saints did all year to make opponents keep guessing was to break tendencies: going on fourth downs, fake punts- the onside kick was part of their strategy of keeping the defense off balance.

Maybe, I am more use to improvisation of strategies, cuz of the Patriots. When we had our Def and OFF coordinators, the pats kept changing up. We weren't a one pony show like the Colts (ironic horse pun :P ).

I mean comon, they needed change their strategies; the offensive coordinator should have worked through the Saints defense by doing more runs than they did. It's an issue with the colts offensive strategy, they don't keep enough mix offense.

The Saints were amazing in how they controlled the ball without a doubt. Also, their drives were impressive and had a good blend of running and throwing. Yes, they did not have the huge Manning-esque deep throws towards the endzone, but it's what football really should be.

Drew should be celebrating merrily, he and his TEAM deserves it.

As I said James, I don't like Manning or his style of football.