Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Change to Chapter 13

CORRECTION TO CHAPTER 13

I have just updated the posted chapter, after a large goof on my part was pointed out to me.

Previously, the following paragraph read,

Trevor asked a clerk what his size would be in Metric, and found a pair of button-fly Levis that he liked, and picked them up before following Joel.

I have permission permission to post the name of the person who pointed out the goof,

Thinking about measuring things in inches has gotten me all flustered. 0:)

You have permission permission to be flustered. smiley3547.gif

I think the correction still doesn't work. The paragraph should be striked out.

Why grumble when you can find your size. Maybe be it should be corrected further. They didn't have his size so he grumble that he has to try a size that close to his fit but not.

He should be also worried during his sailing that he might get skinnier. So by his getting a size smaller. It would fit him well as the trip goes on and he be happy he didn't get the size larger.

OMG! :o

Fatal error! Sloppy, sloppy research! :P

I have to go now. Thinking about measuring things in inches has gotten me all flustered. 0:)

LoL It was an embarrassing error; I've shopped for clothes in Europe, but I never noticed that. On the other hand, Trevor is fonder of clothes shopping than I am, so I generally get in and out of clothes stores with all possible speed, and avoid going unless I need something. :D

You have permission permission to be flustered. smiley3547.gif

LoL! Me and my typos. :ph34r:

I think the correction still doesn't work. The paragraph should be striked out.

Why grumble when you can find your size. Maybe be it should be corrected further. They didn't have his size so he grumble that he has to try a size that close to his fit but not.

He should be also worried during his sailing that he might get skinnier. So by his getting a size smaller. It would fit him well as the trip goes on and he be happy he didn't get the size larger.

That's a good point...

How about:

Trevor asked a clerk what his size would be in Metric, and found to his surprise that Levis, like most jeans, were measured in inches. He found a pair of button-fly Levis that he liked, and picked them up before following Joel.

That's a good point...

How about:

I left out anything about him getting skinnier; he's never sailed long distances before, so he might not be aware of that, plus he's already very fit.

CJ :)

He could lose muscle mass - a big hazzard for not having body fat

Body fat will also be his food when he runs out.

Also - by not having body fat - the cold ocean - sure does bite through muscle.

Trev doesn't this kind of experience.

I hope Joel changes his mind - and - goes with him all the way.

Really I don't know any friend who leave his friend in a spot like this.

Joel and Trev can always makeup senior year.

If he's ever out there - lost atlantis - but surviving on the zodiac

He definitely going to rehab and a lot of love - more than a father can give but by a mother.

I didn't react as I read since there are always differences in sizes from one country to the other, and you always find some chart in case of imports. Levi's has such charts on their online site. It would be possible that there's a label on the shelf with UK sizes, and you have to watch a particular item to check out the actual size.

I didn't react as I read since there are always differences in sizes from one country to the other, and you always find some chart in case of imports. Levi's has such charts on their online site. It would be possible that there's a label on the shelf with UK sizes, and you have to watch a particular item to check out the actual size.

yes, we have that here as well.. and most cloths now come with labels that show the size numbers of multiple european countries... but brand jeans like Levis and Wrangler and such - at least here - are always labeled with the size in inch. Sometimes there is an additional label on the shelf that shows the german size for those not used to the jeans size.. but the jeans label itself is always in inches... and that was the same everywhere i was shopping for jeans (but i never shopped in the UK.. so maybe its different there.. although i would expect that you use inches in the UK as well !?).

Well, it just proves shopping can drive people (at least me) crazy.. especially shopping cloths...

He could lose muscle mass - a big hazzard for not having body fat

Body fat will also be his food when he runs out.

Also - by not having body fat - the cold ocean - sure does bite through muscle.

Trev doesn't this kind of experience.

I hope Joel changes his mind - and - goes with him all the way.

Really I don't know any friend who leave his friend in a spot like this.

Joel and Trev can always makeup senior year.

If he's ever out there - lost atlantis - but surviving on the zodiac

He definitely going to rehab and a lot of love - more than a father can give but by a mother.

Trevor is unprepared in many ways. He's winging it, and you're right, having very low body fat makes him more vulnerable.

But as I like to say, what could possibly go wrong? 0:)

I remember that from seeing shoe displays. I just spaced it and assumed the sizes would be in Metric. Usually, when I make a goof like this, it's because I think I know the answer but actually don't. LoL

yes, we have that here as well.. and most cloths now come with labels that show the size numbers of multiple european countries... but brand jeans like Levis and Wrangler and such - at least here - are always labeled with the size in inch. Sometimes there is an additional label on the shelf that shows the german size for those not used to the jeans size.. but the jeans label itself is always in inches... and that was the same everywhere i was shopping for jeans (but i never shopped in the UK.. so maybe its different there.. although i would expect that you use inches in the UK as well !?).

Well, it just proves shopping can drive people (at least me) crazy.. especially shopping cloths...

You hate clothes shopping too? I'm glad I'm not the only one. :)

Trevor's dislike of clothes shopping is very much modeled after my own, but he doesn't dislike it as much as I do. :)

I'd have to say that since CJ has traveled abroad, he's done some research/shopping while there.

Yep, a few times, when I've needed to.

I didn't have it in mind for a story though... however, we'll see, in chapter 17, where I took a series of photos with the intention of using it in a story (the pictures are interwoven with the text). I didn't have this story specifically in mind, but knew I'd use it sometime.

hey I love to be with Trev and Joel shopping

just to see them naked trying on clothing would be a thrill!!

or running naked on a yaht

-------

I just hope joel - understand Trev needs sexual release in all this mess

maybe he might get lucky and then send many erotic gay postcards to his dad from around the world and soiled speedos!!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..