I'd like a banner...

UGH! It's so bad when one has no clue about the stuff in her computer... I have PS Pro8 and started messing with it trying to create a banner and had to give up! Spent so long in there til got frustrated and said Hell With It!!!

I wanted to create a Rainbow in transparency (merging colors) with

Kiss Me

Bite Me

Feel the Rush

In it, then make it clickable but noooooo, damn thing wouldn't let me do what I wanted :angry::(

Oh well... at least I tried.

Edited by Rush

Awww babe, I'll PM you sweety

If you wanted rush I could try one also. I do have a fairly long resume with photoshop lol, the issue is that my photoshop use is mostly for digital abstract art lol. Anyways if you wanted feel free to send me a pm with what you'd like, I could whip up something tomorrow, and see what you think. It'll give me a good excuse to work in ps again :P

When you insert the photo into your signature, click it once to highlight it (should be tiny squares at the corner) and click the Insert Link button link.png. Where it says URL, insert your story's main page URL, the Link Text should already be added since you have the picture highlighted.

:)

• 2 weeks later...

When you insert the photo into your signature, click it once to highlight it (should be tiny squares at the corner) and click the Insert Link button link.png. Where it says URL, insert your story's main page URL, the Link Text should already be added since you have the picture highlighted.

smile.gif

This aint working for me anymore. It did the first time but after resizing my images I cant do it anymore. It's prefilled in the URL but not link text. Opposite. Help? Am I just doing it wrong?

This aint working for me anymore. It did the first time but after resizing my images I cant do it anymore. It's prefilled in the URL but not link text. Opposite. Help? Am I just doing it wrong?

Your banner links to your story page just fine. There is nothing wrong with it.

Regards,

Linxe

Your banner links to your story page just fine. There is nothing wrong with it.

Regards,

Linxe

It's still the old format. I can't seem to add it to my smaller pictures, but I guess I'll just keep it as is for now and change it when I come to write more stories and hopefully I can figure out how to work it better then.