Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Jake By C James

It sure is a good thing that they thought of everything, and have all their problems solved... oh, wait...

Cory has a great point; they need to stop deciding things for him. I wonder if they learned their lesson?

Hrmm, Where will Jake be living now? (He's already moved out of his old house).

Hrmmm, A three-way between three friends is one thing, but can they make it a real three-way relationship? Have they even thought through what's involved?

And there are a few other little minor details... but what could possibly go wrong? 0:)

It sure is a good thing that they thought of everything, and have all their problems solved... oh, wait...

Cory has a great point; they need to stop deciding things for him. I wonder if they learned their lesson?

Hrmm, Where will Jake be living now? (He's already moved out of his old house).

Hrmmm, A three-way between three friends is one thing, but can they make it a real three-way relationship? Have they even thought through what's involved?

And there are a few other little minor details... but what could possibly go wrong? 0:)

B)....Indeed what could go wrong! New territory for you goat, and I cannot see it working out in the end! Something is going to screw this up, I see either the death of one of the two of Jake's mates or the introduction of a 4th. You have me stymied here!

Three ways are very tricky to navigate, but if successful they can be amazing. Given that they are teenagers who know how they will handle it.

One pitfall I see is the power dynamic between Jake and Brett. Brett controls the 'purse-strings' and that doesn't make for an even relationship.

I love this story!

Good question, especially since there is no road map for 3-ways to begin with.

I am confident that you, CJ, will make this work. I have no problem with some angst along the way..that's inevitabe, but in the end, dear goat buddy :wub: , this has to work. I need it to work. I am being most candid here.

Otherwise, I think I shall see clifhangers everywhere. :devil:

Oops, I didn't really mean to say that out loud. 0:)

• 2 weeks later...

B)....Indeed what could go wrong! New territory for you goat, and I cannot see it working out in the end! Something is going to screw this up, I see either the death of one of the two of Jake's mates or the introduction of a 4th. You have me stymied here!

Why so skeptical Benji? Does anything ever go wrong in my stories? We're quite a few chapters from the end, so surely there can't be any challenges or troubles ahead? 0:)

Three ways are very tricky to navigate, but if successful they can be amazing. Given that they are teenagers who know how they will handle it.

One pitfall I see is the power dynamic between Jake and Brett. Brett controls the 'purse-strings' and that doesn't make for an even relationship.

I love this story!

Thanks!

Yep, there are several dynamics to consider, which they haven't. They've overlooked some immediate issues, too. Such as Jake's exit from his home. Somehow, I don't think his "father" would let him back in now he's gone.

Good question, especially since there is no road map for 3-ways to begin with.

I am confident that you, CJ, will make this work. I have no problem with some angst along the way..that's inevitabe, but in the end, dear goat buddy :wub: , this has to work. I need it to work. I am being most candid here.

Otherwise, I think I shall see cliffhangers everywhere. :devil:

Oops, I didn't really mean to say that out loud. 0:)

Cliffhangers? Me? :blink: Never! 0:)

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Jake 20 was great, CJ!! :worship::worship:

The story is relatively peaceful right now. :D Jake hasn't added to his bullet collection. Big Tony is in jail for a long time. But the best is the threesome is going great :wub: ...well, let's just say they're making lots of sandwiches. :boy: Gay boys will be gay boys.

Unfortunately, like all great authors, CJ will be stirring the pot soon enough. I'm thinking Big Tony will break out of jail. He'll then come looking for Jake in order to finish that low cost surgery he had promised, except this time he won't bother with the bullets. He'll focus on body organs. :(

Then of course there's Jake and his proclivity for sampling the market place...that would be the boy market place. :devil:

The scene between Corey, his mom and Jake was just priceless. They talked about sandwiches! :lol:

Hrm. I don't think Big Tony will be back. This isn't an adventure story like full of plot and intrigue like all his other stories. It's more focused on growing up/coming of age/realizing you can't protect everyone/changing your lifestyle and learning all about whom you really are, and perhaps the people around you.

That's just my take on it. Hrm. We need a Brett sandwich. So far we've only had a Cory Sandwich and a Jake Sandwich. But I'll get my mind out of the gutter for a moment:

Brett does control the purse strings, but Jake isn't without his own means. I think Jake will be fine, one way or the other. Besides, Brett's sister like's her eye-candy. :P

My thing is, there's gonna be trouble in Chapter 21. If Jake goes assaulting the boys picking on Brett, he's going to be back in t-r-o-u-b-l-e with the law. Not a good thing. That means by the end of the story Brett's going to be in prison bending over for some guy named Bubba, Drew, Andy, and Dewight, and all their not so pretty friends. Talk about rough.

But.... Brett needs to learn that he has to open up and share too. He can't keep his two boyfriends out of his secrets forever, especially when they won't let Jake keep his secrets. So, Jake's either going to jail or getting suspended/expelled from school, or he's going to be stopped and Brett learns a valuable lesson, then we get our Brett sandwich.

And speaking of sandwiches, I'm going to go make one now.

Another Great chapter from C James.

Someone needs anger management classes. Jacob shouldn't have gotten so mad but, considering his nerves are still on edge after his grandmother's funeral, it's understandable. He just needs a reality check. Maybe that drive there at the end will be a good thing.

Two. He better not be calling Mitch or he's going to end up in a situation where he could very well end up doing something extraordinarily stupid. Mitch needs to butt the hell out and not get involved with a relationship that's none of his business.

Three. I declare this chapter to be a cliffhanger.

Me

I agree with Jake. Tuxedos are stupid. :thumbdown: I bought one once for a big shindig and then didn't have cause to wear it for 6 years. Then, of course, it didn't fit when I did need it. :lol: I had it tailored. That was 8 years ago. Now it's so out-of-style, it would be like wearing bell-bottom slacks. :lmao: But, I must admit, some dudes look so hot in a tuxedo! :wub:

Jake is really giving his best right now. When "shit happens" while you're giving your best, it's really tough emotionally. :( Obviously, the hurt is around not being involved in the decision. It would also raise fears that he could well be on his way to becoming odd-man-out.

Chas is a fascinating character. I didn't like her all that much to begin with. She's cool, though. She's sort of becoming the relationship manager for our guys here. I think that's a good thing. Hopefully Jake let's her go along for the "drive". She'll put things in perspective and, perhaps even more importantly, will keep Jake from calling Mitch.

It would have been better, I believe, if Brett and Corey had shown some other emotion than just guilt over what they did. It "just happened" sucks as an explanation. :thumbdown:

You can't have cliffhangers in relationships. Otherwise, some relationships would just be one continuous cliffhanger. :lmao:

Chas was so cool in that chapter. :2thumbs:

Ok so Jake is about to cheat on his boyfriends. :angry: I knew this was coming...I was just hoping it wouldn't happen for another 16 chapters or so. :blink: Jake never mentioned Mitch's call to Corey or Brett, nor the fact that they were going to meet. Obviously something was fermenting in his mind about hooking up with Mitch.

I wonder if Jake could use the "it just happened" explanation??? :lmao: Probably not.

Mitch, the temptation de jour, had the wherewithall to lay out a challenge to Jake, on top of paying for lunch. It's just amazing what a horny guy will do to get laid. :devil:

My bet is Mitch will pull off his little gambit here. Jake will pay for it and deservedly so. :( Corey will find this hard to forgive.

My apologies for my absence from this thread; I'm just about over it now, but I had a bad case of pneumonia.

Chas is one of my favorite characters. I'd originally intended her for a far smaller role, but she just sort of... took charge. :)

I like her shirt tree. :devil:

My apologies for my absence from this thread; I'm just about over it now, but I had a bad case of pneumonia.

Chas is one of my favorite characters. I'd originally intended her for a far smaller role, but she just sort of... took charge. :)

I like her shirt tree. :devil:

B)...........No apologies necessary here goat!! :lol: Hmm, I guess you are going to teach me how this is going to work by trying to get a Mitch involvement! Will Jake take the 'bait'? We all know that hormones will overrule intellectual thought in a heart beat, dangerous ground here for Jake and his mates. Crucial next chapter in the development of the relationship I see coming on! Great chapter.......... and for G-d's sake get well, (why is it an old guy like me never gets sick, but all my underlings do!! 0:) ...... I mean all my kids are sick all the time, I have maybe had a cold twice in the last 2 years!!

• 2 weeks later...

Jake's final chapter is up... and I'd love to hear opinions, good or bad.

Jake was a huge change in writing style for me, on a lot of levels. The literary and narrative styles were different, and Jake didn't have my usual research and complex technical issues. Jake was also my first character-based story (My others are plot-centric).

On the relationship side... the notion that I'd ever even consider doing a story about a three-way relationship, with sex scenes, evoked gales of derisive laughter from people who know my prior works. :)

So, please let me know what you think, good or bad, and what you liked and didn't like. I'm not prone to confidence in my writing at the best of times, and this big a change in style honestly had me on edge.

Exit question: would you like to see more of Jake, Brett, Corey, and Chas? In other words, a sequel?

Thanks!

CJ :)

Did you say sequel? :2thumbs: Yes, yes, yes!

Jake is an excellent story - all the more so seeing that it was your first foray into a "relationship" based storyline,

Bravo, CJ! And not a sinle cliffhanger either! :great::2thumbs::worship:

Jake's final chapter is up... and I'd love to hear opinions, good or bad.

Jake was a huge change in writing style for me, on a lot of levels. The literary and narrative styles were different, and Jake didn't have my usual research and complex technical issues. Jake was also my first character-based story (My others are plot-centric).

On the relationship side... the notion that I'd ever even consider doing a story about a three-way relationship, with sex scenes, evoked gales of derisive laughter from people who know my prior works. :)

So, please let me know what you think, good or bad, and what you liked and didn't like. I'm not prone to confidence in my writing at the best of times, and this big a change in style honestly had me on edge.

Exit question: would you like to see more of Jake, Brett, Corey, and Chas? In other words, a sequel?

Thanks!

B).................. Excellent story, I knew it was going to end soon, so a sequel down the road sounds good to me, maybe picking up a year later? Hmmm, does Jake ever testify? Is big Tony going to get loose? A few loose ends there, will Jake's parents marriage survive? Will Brett's father ever come to terms? His grandparents are a big mystery, will Chas get involved? Will the threesome hold up? Yeah, I can see a sequel! So much unanswered here! Great story CJ!!

CJ :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Wow! What a great story. Like RobV, I'm not really all that excited about 3-way stories, but I have to make an exception here. Great storyline and, as always, great writing. What really makes me happy is that Jake is the first story I've read as a subscribing member. CJ's rant about lack of feedback on Circumnavigation got me off my butt and I finally posted a message to let him know how much I liked it. I've read all of his other stories, as well as those of Dom Luka, Don Hanratty, and too many others to mention over the last few years. And I've even written to a couple them once in a great while. But CJ helped me realize that once in a while isn't nearly enough. I also decided that since I could afford the $8 a month, itwas the least I could do. And Jake is a great way to confirm I've made the right decision.Now I can't wait to read more Premium Content stories along with the free content, too. Thanks again, CJ, and thanks also to all of you who write some really great stories for all of us to enjoy. Keep up the good work!

• 1 month later...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..