Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

It's probably not CJ, but....

At least, that's what he told us anyway.

Any one take hoof prints!!! see if there's a match!!

Like any one going to believe he sailed to china!!

I don't thing the chinse are going to put an APB on a goat

They'll just cook him for dinner and feed the village :blink:

He needs trevor and joel to save him :great:

• Site Administrator

Any one take hoof prints!!! see if there's a match!!

Like any one going to believe he sailed to china!!

I don't thing the chinse are going to put an APB on a goat

They'll just cook him for dinner and feed the village :blink:

He needs trevor and joel to save him :great:

Er... this report is from here in Melbourne -- less than an hour from where I live. CJ claimed that he's heading to the Arctic, but you know what his sense of direction is like (he doesn't seem to be able to see cliffs, even when he's right on the edge of one), so it's possible he's gone the wrong way and is heading to Antarctica via Australia. You'll notice in the report that at least one person said they hadn't seen that particular goat before.

• Site Administrator

Er... this report is from here in Melbourne -- less than an hour from where I live. CJ claimed that he's heading to the Arctic, but you know what his sense of direction is like (he doesn't seem to be able to see cliffs, even when he's right on the edge of one), so it's possible he's gone the wrong way and is heading to Antarctica via Australia. You'll notice in the report that at least one person said they hadn't seen that particular goat before.

Um... I do believe he isn't off to the Arctic, but actually retracing part of the route of Trevor and Joel :)

I was thinking that maybe he somehow has taken control of the boat and directed it toward Australia via the Med and Suez Canal.

Was this senior's home anywhere near Tooboroc, as we all know that is where CJ was born :P ? That might explain why he has returned to :D

• Site Administrator

Was this senior's home anywhere near Tooboroc, as we all know that is where CJ was born :P ? That might explain why he has returned to :D

No. Tooboroc is about an hour northwest of the outskirts Melbourne, and Donvale is in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne.

On another topic, I'm sure CJ would have preferred to be in San Francisco at the moment. Apparently, "The Oakland City Council will probably approve on Tuesday night a $250,000 payment to some goats and their human and canine herders." (from the New York Times). I don't see CJ turning down $250,000, if the council is willing to pay... :D

On another topic, I'm sure CJ would have preferred to be in San Francisco at the moment. Apparently, "The Oakland City Council will probably approve on Tuesday night a $250,000 payment to some goats and their human and canine herders." (from the New York Times). I don't see CJ turning down $250,000, if the council is willing to pay... :D

Well someone got to earn money to keep Atlantis afloat!!

or is it to pay for those gay cruise's Atlantis the cruise liner leaving Trevor to fend for himself.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm innocent, I tell ya, innocent! I was in the Atlantic. :P

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..