• Site Administrator

That's a different problem.

That is a new bug. Hopefully, we'll get the current bugs squished soon.

• Site Administrator

Tag, you're it. You get all the bugs today. congratulations!

We're working on them. promise.

• Site Administrator

we know. There is a bug in the premium section in recognizing secondary groups.

I finally got to read the chapter via an alternate posting which Myr provided. Thanks for that.

To get back on topic, namely discussing the story:

Don't do it, Shane! You have a promising career as an actor. You don't want to turn the management of that over to a nameless bureaucrat in one of the lesser European royal families. Set your own terms for the relationship with Johan. Forgo the title. Control your own life.

Great chapter, Dan. Please keep them coming.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

The new chapter is up.

Make sure you take the time to review the story for Dan. I'm sure he'd appreciate it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

I am so sad that the story has ended :( . I definitely liked Rising Star somewhat more than I did Waiting For The Sign. Well, okay, maybe my memory is more short term, but I really liked the introduction of Shane and seeing him grow. I guess he evoked the same emotions in me that Jake did in WFTS.

Am I correct in assuming there is another book coming? :P

I was actually a little surprised that Shane decided to marry Johan, my first impression of him wasn't so good. To see his mother is the true head of the family kind of has a nice feeling to it as well. What is it with all the Dad's being bad in this series :D ? Shane's, Cal and Jon's, can't remember what happened to Johan's. Will we get to see a good father figure in the next book?

Oops, I guess Cal and Jake are good father figures though :)

Will be anxiously awaiting the next chapter.

Steve

There is another "book" of the series - Dan has started it but not finished. He's only written 15 of the probably 20-22 chapters and has the vision of where he wants it to go, but just getting stuck on a few details. He doesn't want to start releasing it until he's done (so he doesn't have to go back and make and "corrections") but when he is done with it, he'll send it to Emoe and then start getting it posted here.

I liked Sign best - but liked Star a lot as well.

• 2 years later...

Right Mr high and mighty DKStories, once again a fine book and a thoroughly enjoyable read... but if you think you can make disparaging remarks about cricket, then you better be prepared to deal with the consequences. You(Americans) may have thrown off the tyranny of the British Kings but you shouldn't lose sight of the culture they bring to the world... i.e. cricket. Simply the pinnacle of human achievement(and we're talking Test Cricket here, that's 5 day cricket, not the nasty 1day stuff or the simply horrid bastardised 20/20 rubbish). Until you understand the glories of cricket, you will simply remain barbarians(albeit the richest, most successful, most powerful barbarians the world have ever seen... but barbarians nevertheless!). Now I'm feeling a little faint, so I'm going to have a cup of tea and a nice lie down,

Stephen

P.S. I have to say though, bring called a barbarian by an Aussie, must really sting.

• Like 2